Quantcast
This website doesn't load for me on mobile (EE) - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Baltar

This website doesn't load for me on mobile (EE)

Anyone know why? For as long as I can remember this website has not loaded on my mobile phone when using mobile data on the EE network. It works fine with other networks (works on my Vodafone work phone which I rarely use) and works on wifi but just not on data. Happened with my old phone too. Any ideas??? 

Cheers for that, tried it but it's not sending me the text message it's supposed to.

Sometimes it takes a while (maybe up to 20 mins or so). It'll do no harm to fill it out again.

I'm with EE and it happened to me twice. Strangely this site was affected but loads of others weren't.

Anyone know why? For as long as I can remember this website has not loaded on my mobile phone when using mobile data on the EE network. It works fine with other networks (works on my Vodafone work phone which I rarely use) and works on wifi but just not on data. Happened with my old phone too. Any ideas??? 

Full answer here: https://bit.ly/2K1NoDM

• Upvote 1

I've had the same issue for years too, same with my tablet. Both Samsung.

Got a work Blackberry recently which is on EE, and it works ok, so wonder if its a Samsung combined with EE issue

Got a work Blackberry recently which is on EE, and it works ok, so wonder if its a Samsung combined with EE issue

A blackberry - who are you working for? Fred Flintstone?

• Upvote 1

What browser are you using? Could just try another browser? What phone is it?

Interesting. My phone is a Samsung and so was my previous phone, and this website works on neither with EE. Maybe it is this weird combo of Samsung/EE that's the problem.

What browser are you using? Could just try another browser? What phone is it?

Samsung S9+ but the same thing happened with my previous Samsung S7 Edge. I've tried various browsers including the stock one and none of them work.

A blackberry - who are you working for? Fred Flintstone?

A large, and not very good, international bank. Very slow to change and probably have some kind of long term contract with Blackberry