You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Brighton(a) PL- Match Thread

LFC 6 Times

I pointed out the same thing last week, it’s baffling..the only real excuse is like me I haven’t seen the game yet just because I was at football myself and can’t be fucked with shitty streams so I can’t really comment on the match or the way we played.

2am in Australia is a big ask.  

I started off on the couch with a stream set up, with the best of intentions, but inevitably... zzzz.

The silence on here after such a victory speaks volumes mate, a lot of fans are only happy when they can moan. Nothing wrong with a moan now and again, but a bit of credit where it is due is missing from the usual suspects. 

The fact that its a 3pm, and not televised, hadn't crossed your mind i spose?

Im now watching on Sky re run having been out all day. Hope that's ok with you.

If i've been out and missed a game and we do well i will always register a positive comment.

If i happen to be watching, and we are witnessing another unfolding defensive nightmare, its only right to comment. Thats the point of a forum. Isn't it?

Why do you, in particular, derive so much pleasure looking down your nose at people? 

Its ridiculous. An obsession.

And.....it makes not a shit bit of difference what people write on here, either way.

Sorry about that.

Guest Pistonbroke

I didn't mention your name personally, I didn't mention anyone.  If you feel the need to think I meant you then fill your boots. Funny how the posts are flying about all over the place when we drop points, regardless of the day or KO time. Just saying like. You know, posting on a forum. If you don#t think I'm making a valid point then fine, the proof is in the posting, or lack of at times. 

Is it ok to get carried away and complacently label us as a half decent side with options on the bench also with players still to come back from injury....yet......?

No, no, sorry, Im  being stupid. 

Maybe next week.

This sexy little red machine has hurt me too many times 

Guest Pistonbroke

Is it ok to get carried away and complacently label us as a half decent side with options on the bench also with players still to come back from injury....yet......?

No, no, sorry, Im  being stupid. 

Maybe next week.

This sexy little red machine has hurt me too many times 

It's nice to win games whilst rotating, seems Klopp has learnt his lesson from burning a few out before the busy period. Get the CL out of the way and hopefully stay away from injuries and we could be well placed by the start of January. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Didn't see game, but how did Robertson get on today?

Played 3 at the back (Can, Lovren, Gini) so Robertson and TAA were playing as out and out wing backs. TAA vwas better imo but Robertson was steady enough without much of an end product. 

The silence on here after such a victory speaks volumes mate, a lot of fans are only happy when they can moan. Nothing wrong with a moan now and again, but a bit of credit where it is due is missing from the usual suspects.

This rhetoric is bollocks.

It's quiet for a reason when we do well nowadays.

Liverpool fans are quiet when we do well because Liverpool teams have continually fucking pistol whipped fans to death the very fucking instant they show any kind of belief in the team when they show signs of potential glory.

It's up to the team, not the fans to fucking shout from the rooftops now.

It's nice to win games whilst rotating, seems Klopp has learnt his lesson from burning a few out before the busy period. Get the CL out of the way and hopefully stay away from injuries and we could be well placed by the start of January. 

How great is it to be in a position to say such a thing?

On the cusp of the knock outs of the champions league.

Come on reds!

Guest Pistonbroke

How great is it to be in a position to say such a thing?

On the cusp of the knock outs of the champions league.

Come on reds!

True, especially after the last few seasons were we failed to qualify or lost out in an easyish group. Obviously we still have to beat Moscow next week, but we should jump that hurdle unless Putin has got to the officials. 

It is quieter when we win because being contented IMO just makes people naturally less noisy than when people are upset after a loss and want to vent.

The flurry of posts after a loss is people venting their anger and opinion because it matters to them and naturally people have more to say when things are going wrong.

Today was a good performance a great result and to be fair this team have been largely pretty good since the nadir that was Tottenham.

I think people though are understandably cautious about things though due to the 'scar tissue' we have from this teams fuck ups - our injuries at the back and defensive holes are a big worry too that even when on a roll are nagging away at people.

Let's get this CL qualification lark in the bag, dick the bitters and then hopefully have a decent christmas run....

• Upvote 5

It is quieter when we win because being contented IMO just makes people naturally less noisy than when people are upset after a loss and want to vent.

The flurry of posts after a loss is people venting their anger and opinion because it matters to them and naturally people have more to say when things are going wrong.

Today was a good performance a great result and to be fair this team have been largely pretty good since the nadir that was Tottenham.

I think people though are understandably cautious about things though due to the 'scar tissue' we have from this teams fuck ups - our injuries at the back and defensive holes are a big worry too that even when on a roll are nagging away at people.

Let's get this CL qualification lark in the bag, dick the bitters and then hopefully have a decent christmas run....

You horrible moaning unsupportive bastard.

True, especially after the last few seasons were we failed to qualify or lost out in an easyish group. Obviously we still have to beat Moscow next week, but we should jump that hurdle unless Putin has got to the officials. 

Good chance in the ECL come the knockout stages, if injuries are kind.

I've heard Putin might be ref, with Abramovich running the line.