You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Watford (A) - 12:30pm, Sat 12/08/17 - The goals that ripped the Hornets' net.

Trumo

I think we will win. The main team looks sharp, and we've probably got them to a better level a bit earlier due to the CL qualifier. Their manager has set up defensively in the past, but I think we will see an improved attack on our side, with Salah adding a new dimension. Mind you, Coutinho needs to be on that pitch picking out the runners. If he doesn't start we've potentially got much bigger problems than a single game against Watford.

Our defence doesn't give me confidence of keeping a clean sheet, so I'm going 3-1 to us, with our good stuff and not so good stuff all on display.

* This assumes Coutinho stays. If he goes there could be a bit of a cloud over us that will need some good signings to shift.

Could potientally be without Clyne, Lallana, Coutinho and Sturridge. Would go Migs, TAA, Lovren, Matip, Milner, Henderson, Can, Wij, Salah, Firmino, Mané.

That midfield is absolutely horrible, but it's what I'd go with as well.

Henderson will spend all game smashing it back to Mignolet, Can will take about ten touches before underhitting a pass to Milner, and we won't notice Wijnaldum is on the pitch until he gets subbed off on 80 minutes.

Without Coutinho or Lallana it's hard to see what else we could do though. Grujic might be worth a shout, he's definitely physical enough for a game like this.

A 4-1 thumping. Mane, coutinho and salah to run riot but we will concede a comedy goal with a defensive error. Moreno out of position, Lovren wrong side, mignolet flap.

Klopp will clench his teeth

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Let's hope those expected defensive mistakes coincide, as it will only make us concede one goal.