Quantcast
Andrew Robertson - Page 64 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
cuppatea

Andrew Robertson

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Caramac said:

fOzndIm.gif

 

This run had me out of my seat, needed it at the time. Pity Oliver pulled up play instead of allowing the advantage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Elite said:

Where did the mad dog nickname originate from?

 

It's fucking perfect.

I believe it's on his birth certificate. 

  • Upvote 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Elite said:

Where did the mad dog nickname originate from?

 

It's fucking perfect.

When he pressed the entire city team in that 4-3 

 

arguably the the greatest moment in modern football

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Pistonbroke said:

 

This run had me out of my seat, needed it at the time. Pity Oliver pulled up play instead of allowing the advantage. 

At the time, I fully agreed, but in hindsight, the free kick benefited us as it allowed us to break the game up a bit more, no?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, alles ist gut said:

Has apparently been snubbed in the FIFA Team of the Year in favour of Marcelo…

 

I mean, fuck that shit

WTF 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mcfaggen said:

At the time, I fully agreed, but in hindsight, the free kick benefited us as it allowed us to break the game up a bit more, no?

 

Probability wise, yea. But imagine if VVD had chopped it, and fucking pinged it into the top corner. Sales in Nivea cock lotion would be worth 100m for the season.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/09/2019 at 19:28, Bjornebye said:

McFaggen hates him because he supports Celtic and isn't a shit racist cunt. 

 

Best LB since Maldini retired. 

Would you still like him if he supported rangers? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/09/2019 at 19:32, alles ist gut said:

Has apparently been snubbed in the FIFA Team of the Year in favour of Marcelo…

 

I mean, fuck that shit

Corrupt fifa wanking feast with Madrid players. 

arQ1gao0_700w_0.jpg

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, Aventus said:

Would you still like him if he supported rangers? 

That shit shouldn't be anywhere near sport. It's only a few rank cunts that think it does. Cunts 

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×