Quantcast
Manchester night out places to go - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
stevkar

Manchester night out places to go

Looking for some suggestions for places to go of a Sunday night in Manchester.  Looking for suitable places for ppl over 40 if there is such a place.

Thanks in advance

Premier Inn Oxford Road Tickets are for the city end :blink:

You'll be staying near Deansgate Locks but if you follow the crowd from the stadium into town then head over Great Ancoat Street and you'll be in the NQ. Loads of pubs and bars.

The train station to get the fuck out the shithole

Nah, Manchester isn't a shithole. I haven't been since the late 00's but always quite liked it. It has some boss pubs and decent places to eat.

Nah, Manchester isn't a shithole. I haven't been since the late 00's but always quite liked it. It has some boss pubs and decent places to eat.

Its full of mancs, and now BBC media types so will continue to be a shit tip

• Upvote 1

Its full of mancs, and now BBC media types so will continue to be a shit tip

Nah, football aside, Scousers and Mancunians tend to be quite similar. I never saw any BBC media types in the kind of pubs that I used to frequent.

You'll be staying near Deansgate Locks but if you follow the crowd from the stadium into town then head over Great Ancoat Street and you'll be in the NQ. Loads of pubs and bars.

One thing I'd say is that you might not be able to move 40 people around very easily.

Book somewhere. Maybe two destinations.

One thing I'd say is that you might not be able to move 40 people around very easily.

Book somewhere. Maybe two destinations.

I read it as they were over 40 yrs old! You on the glue again?

Had a few nights out there and a day, doesn't come close to a night out in Liverpool! Hope this helps...

I've never really understood people saying this sort of thing, not just about Liverpool and Manchester, but anywhere. For me, a night out is only good as your company, food, drink, etc.

The people in Liverpool are generally friendlier but they're two of the best cities in Britain for a night out.

All the northern cities are a really good night out in my experience.

If there are 40 people, don't go to the Circus Tavern, if you're over 40, go to the Circus Tavern.

• Upvote 1

Also stay away from deansgate locks.shit expensive bars with door men who are twats from experience

One chucked my brother in the canal. So they aren't all bad.

• Upvote 1