You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Roy Keane

Bjornebye

12 minutes ago, Creator Supreme said:

Oh I can sympathise with his losses Col, that's just human nature, but he's just such a bellwhiff I couldn't sympathise with him long, he's such an unlikable character!

Cunts being cunts...but we’re talking about an unborn child dying and innocent people being tarred as guilty by association in this. 

That doesn't sit well with me. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

His wife had a miscarriage as well. 

Ah well that's sad, not been there personally thankfully but it's happened to close family, awful situation.

Jon Walters is still a cunt. I've actually got to thank Roy Keane for finally getting me off international football, over 15 years clean now! He's still a wankspangle like!

• 1 year later...

Keane is good entertainment as a pundit - your never sure what he might say and he keeps the other pundits on their toes as he might have a pop at them as well.

You can certainly see why he's been poor as a manager / assistant manager - his understanding of tactics and the modern game seem poor and he's just all about having a go everyone all the time. 

His stint in the Ireland job with O'Neill was a disaster at the end - he can't get his head around coaching players that aren't world class or have the same attitude as he used to for training. 

• 2 months later...