You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Petty Argument, WUM, and Bullshit Thread

Alan Sex

Three posts deleted by me in the transfer thread when others wrote about ten paragraphs taking the piss out of others and other posts by people just moaning about anything left on there.

That's it I'm done with this site and your paranoid and hypocritical ways, carry on with your Klopp wankfest in peace.

tumblr_me65c4jxnx1qh09nho1_500-141997823

• Upvote 2

Three posts deleted by me in the transfer thread when others wrote about ten paragraphs taking the piss out of others and other posts by people just moaning about anything left on there.

That's it I'm done with this site and your paranoid and hypocritical ways, carry on with your Klopp wankfest in peace.

Good fuck off!

Sent from my GT-I8200N using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

You'll find out when they ban you for your Tapatalk signature.

Using a shitty S3 and if i dont want a signature i have to deselect it every time i post.

I gave up long ago cause it was more annoying than the signature.

Who are the other moderators on this site?

That's a really good question. There used to be a list but it hasn't been updated.

Off the top of my head there's:

Dave, obviously

Me

RedKnight

Paul

And after that I am genuinely hard pressed. I have deleted more posts in the last 5 days than I have the last 5 years, but the levels of fuckwittery in the transfer thread have forced me into action because I literally can't take it any more. Every time I looked at the thread I was hoping we'd signed Hector but instead it was that Jermaine Pennant jabroni banging cymbals about Rodgers, or Nightcat with one of his boring, demented ravings about the owners.

I hate messing around with posts because let me emphasise, this place is as liberal a forum as you can get in terms of content, but a level of lunacy comes where I had to step in.

• Upvote 3

That's a really good question. There used to be a list but it hasn't been updated.

Dave, obviously

Me

RedKnight

Paul

And after that I am genuinely hard pressed. I have deleted more posts in the last 5 days than I have the last 5 years, but the levels of fuckwittery in the transfer thread have forced me into action because I literally can't take it any more. Every time I looked at the thread I was hoping we'd signed Hector but instead it was that Jermaine Pennant jabroni banging cymbals about Rodgers, or Nightcat with one of his boring, demented ravings about the owners.

I hate messing around with posts because let me emphasise, this place is as liberal a forum as you can get in terms of content, but a level of lunacy comes where I had to step in.

Ooh. I do love it when you get all butch!

• Upvote 2

Dave, obviously

Me

RedKnight

Paul

#prayforremmie

It was worth doing mate as most of the other threads seem to be staying on topic instead of getting derailed into something else Rodgers blah blah etc...

The only people complaining are the people getting posts deleted for spoiling the forum. I hate getting involved but I ultimately feel it's best for the forum. And if we can get rid of the nutters because nobody can see their rubbish then even better.

• Upvote 1