You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Pop songs that you should hate but…

Fugitive

6 minutes ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Sade has no place in here !!!

Always liked her other singles at the time, especially smooth operator. but that first single sucked ass...well it sucked my ass enough to hate that song, must've been 10 when it came out and it was played in every pub adding to my Sade childhood misery.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Clem H Fandango said:

Always liked her other singles at the time, especially smooth operator. but that first single sucked ass...well it sucked my ass enough to hate that song, must've been 10 when it came out and it was played in every pub adding to my Sade childhood misery.

I think it's an absolute classic of the era but fair dos.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Sinead O’Connor and No Doubt are definitely not amnesty material. 

Good job it's not an amnesty thread then. 

2 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I never skip this song when it comes on. 

It fucking should be though! absolute ear aids that cunt. 

negged.gif

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

I don’t like any of Ezra’s other music but that’s a belter.  

I used to like some of Robbie Williams early solo stuff. This and a couple of others.

They haven’t yet made their way onto my Spotify though. 

Great shout. He had a few crackers back then. Strong and Come Undone were boss.