You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Klopp interview / press conference thread

Arl arse

Klopp: "We could have scored more. Then the second half is like this, we've had this two times [before] this season."

Klopp: "We could have done better, but that's how it is in football - you have to use your chances."

Klopp: "We lost formation in the second half. We couldn't avoid these long balls to Pelle anymore."

Klopp on Lovren sub: "His yellow card. I thought the end of the first half, he looked not completely free of the emotion of the stadium."

Klopp on Allen's offside decision: "I didn't see it. If we had a 3-0 lead it would have been a different situation!"

Klopp: "I don't feel brilliant. But it's football, I'm long enough in this to know it's like this."

Klopp: "I'm not angry, I'm frustrated of course, because we got nothing."

Klopp: "Usually after a [European] game the first half we have more problems. We could have done better, but it's a football problem."

Klopp: "Still 27 to get, right? Nine games. We can get all of them. It is difficult; we don't have to dream, we have to play football."

As he should he will take a lot of positive from that as well. Nearly perfect 1st half away from home. We just ran out of steam coupled with good substitutions from Koeman and late/poor ones from himself

That is an extraordinary interpretation of today's match.

• Upvote 1

There were some really poor performances in the second half.  None of our team could make the ball stick.  The forward line was shite.  Origin blew himself out, and Sturridge is playing so far within himself he was almost inside out.  Coutinho just gave the ball away at every opportunity, and Benteke's performance was actually disgraceful.  Allen was fucked after an hour of running the midfield, Flanno and Clyne should have been playing on the opposite sides to where they were playing, Skrtel should never have been brought on, and Mignolet made all of their goals look like they were impossible to save.  

• Upvote 2

There were some really poor performances in the second half. None of our team could make the ball stick. The forward line was shite. Origin blew himself out, and Sturridge is playing so far within himself he was almost inside out. Coutinho just gave the ball away at every opportunity, and Benteke's performance was actually disgraceful. Allen was fucked after an hour of running the midfield, Flanno and Clyne should have been playing on the opposite sides to where they were playing, Skrtel should never have been brought on, and Mignolet made all of their goals look like they were impossible to save.

That pretty much weighs it up.