You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

SCABS

kop77

the acted of solidarity is totally lost on you.

even if it benefits the majority in the end.  

people like you are a god send to the modern owners.

Hmmm, I wonder if there would have been a boycott if we were challenging for the top spot, or would there have been a full house. if we ever do, then you will see the true believers.

There's two sides to this, there are the boycotters who in my opinion are doing a great job, people would never get anything done if they didn't stick together & this lot have made enough noise to get their story plastered all over the media this week, I think anyone who gets behind them is doing the right thing.

Then you have your punters who only get to one game a season, if the boycotters pick your game, then you have a question to ask yourself, am I going to give up my one game a season for the greater good or am I going along anyway because I've paid my money & I'm more than entitled to?

I wouldn't have a go at a fellow red for going with option two but from a personal point of view, there were a couple of seasons where Newcastle away was the only game I managed & if there had been a boycott of that fixture, I would've happily bought a child ticket & given it a swerve. Hopefully Liverpool supporters have set a trend here (wouldn't be the first time).

I am fed up seeing the word SCABS used to describe people who decided to go to the match.  It's fucking irritating.  That word has connotations and should not be used in this context.  I guess the OP has no idea really, but it's still pisses me off.

I think it certainly displays a lack of perspective.

Having said that I remember kids (myself included) using it at school for various reasons, it's one of those words people think are cool to throw around flippantly like 'paranoid' & 'vaginas'.

I think it certainly displays a lack of perspective.

Having said that I remember kids (myself included) using it at school for various reasons, it's one of those words people think are cool to throw around flippantly like 'paranoid' & 'vaginas'.

all 3 in the same sentence?