You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2015 amnesty thread

Bjornebye

I don't think many people genuinely think he's shite. I think lots of people are disappointed that he appears to be being mooted as the biggest signing of the summer. Lots of people are also underwhelmed by a player that whilst solid and versatile isn't going to make a huge impact on the team. He isn't the striker we need. Or the powerful midfield presence. 

As for him being captain, I think any disappointment will probably be more to do with the fact we have a soft, shit, thick, inexperienced squad of losers. So much so that signing James Milner and making him captain isn't an utterly ridiculous proposition for Liverpool Football Club.

The uproar will be replaced by apathy soon enough. Which presumably is the goal of FSG.

I'd say it's working.

This season is the first where I have missed games and just haven't given a shit. It's like not wanting sex anymore or something. Just feels weird and I know it's completely unhealthy. I suggest we get bought by a sugar daddy and buy a round of whores who can fuck us to the top again. 

• Upvote 2

As for him being captain, I think any disappointment will probably be more to do with the fact we have a soft, shit, thick, inexperienced squad of losers. So much so that signing James Milner and making him captain isn't an utterly ridiculous proposition for Liverpool Football Club.

And that's it in a nutshell. We are at a point where actual fans are happy to see James Milner be played centrally and given the armband. James Milner!

And those fans have a point. Who the fuck else is there in this squad? What a shambles.

Milner is going to galvanize the whole squad, the manager and unite the fanbase and he's coming in over the summer to do some hod carrying and get the new stand built on time. He is without doubt, the best free signing ever, and if he was a scaffolder, he would be the highest scaffolder in the scaffold. We are nailed on to win the league now. YNWA. 

• Upvote 1

That's who I'd have as captain, but Rodgers overlooked him for Henderson for the vice captaincy so it seems unlikely he's going to get the gig.

Skrtel captain, Lucas as vice-captain would be my call. Flannagan next in line.

Henderson went to the Sunderland cup final, last year, for fuck sake.

Have your doubts about Hendo as a Captain but to use him going to watch a Sunderland, the club he supports, as a reason not to is fucking stupid.

Have your doubts about Hendo as a Captain but to use him going to watch a Sunderland, the club he supports, as a reason not to is fucking stupid.

I don't think I explained it properly, in that sentence.

I think Henderson is one of our much more committed players. However, I think the if your captain of Liverpool FC, your allegiance should be absolutely total to us; you have history elsewhere, obviously, but, if an offer from Juve, Real, Barca, et al - I think it's important to establish that we are entirely the priority and I don't think that's an entirely unreasonable view.

Milner is going to galvanize the whole squad, the manager and unite the fanbase and he's coming in over the summer to do some hod carrying and get the new stand built on time. He is without doubt, the best free signing ever, and if he was a scaffolder, he would be the highest scaffolder in the scaffold. We are nailed on to win the league now. YNWA. 

L23Hvfg.jpg

• Upvote 2

I hate the cunt but if Van Persie is serious about leaving for first team football we should at least enquire.

They wouldn't sell us the steam off his piss . Never going to happen

Christ they blocked us buying that useless LB , Heinze or whatever his name was . Van Persie that might actually make a difference to our side would have the Salford faithful frothing at the mouth in 5 minutes.

so did I. Did the poznan with the sunderland fans when borini scored.

lucas out to fuck. Injuries have destoyed whatever he had left in him.

Same three, and order, for me. Lucas will be leaving this summer though.

I think Lucas is well within his rights to leave. Rodgers doesn't believe in the concept of a defensive midfielder, unless his job is on the line and he has stop Lovren.

I think Lucas is well within his rights to leave. Rodgers doesn't believe in the concept of a defensive midfielder, unless his job is on the line and he has stop Lovren.

Yes, I think he'll go to Serie A and play for a better team than us.

• Upvote 1