You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Official Raheem Sterling Thread (Part 412)

bouncebrigade

• Upvote 2

What kind of world do we live in where a guy like Marcus Babel can develop a condition which leaves him too exhausted to walk and speak, but Mario Balotelli doesn't. He genuinely needs to be labotomised. Don't tell us what Liverpool is all about you absolute total waste of nucleotides.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Mario, you really not doing yourself any favours. 

He comes off a bit naive doesn't he?

I think he meant well, but did not think about the fallout or impact his actions will have. 

Much like deciding to go through with a one stand without wearing helmet.

Its always a risk so you have no one but your self to blame. 

If you want want to feel part of a family Mario, I am sure Sterling will be willing to adopt you.

The way his agent works to sort out his public image Sterling will probably do an interview soon and start talking about how he when he was driving his pimped out Range Rover and got a call from Ian Ayre and he offered him 100K a week.

Sterling will say how he nearly crashed his car with all his kids in the back and couldn't believe the audacity of the club to low ball him with such a derisory offer and thats when he knew it was time to move.

Can you get than many kids in the back of one of those? especially with the screaming abdabs at the back of his mind.

• 2 months later...

The club and Rodgers are obsessed by pr, got Sterling to sign a non disclosure incase he revealed information about Rodgers.

Not sure how legally binding it would be though but would certainly make the recipient think twice.

Raheem Sterling’s transfer from Liverpool to Manchester City was one of the most prominent moves of the summer, with the £49m fee not even being the biggest talking point.

The way the player engineered his transfer to Manchester City was far from professional as he refused to go on Liverpool’s pre-season tour and had previously given a controversial interview to the BBC.

The whole affair seemed to suggest certain differences with Brendan Rodgers, who tried to reassure the media that all was well with the now Manchester City player.

However, France Football, in their weekly magazine, have an entire exposé on the Liverpool manager, and have revealed a few interesting details about his spell at the Merseyside club.

The French magazine reports that, just before completing his move to Manchester City, Sterling was asked to sign, and did sign, a non-disclosure form by Liverpool, which would stop him blasting his former manager to the English media.

If this particular piece of information is true, it would go a long way to proving that, despite what Brendan Rodgers tries to convey in his press conferences, all is not well at Liverpool.

The former Swansea manager was insistent on trying to play Sterling as a striker last season, a position the player failed to shine in, being a left-winger by trade.

The vast spending has yet to produce any convincing results, and with the team currently 13th in the league, rumours of a Brendan Rodgers sacking are growing stronger by the day.

If things keep going the way they have been over the past year or so, it is hard to see the Northern Irish manager still being in a job come January.

http://sportwitness.ning.com/forum/topics/sterling-signed-liverpool-non-disclosure-form-banning-rodgers-cri

• 5 months later...

The hermaphrodite simpleton is just massively fucking shite.

Just a terrible terrible, horrible, pathetic excuse of a footballer and of a man.

I despised the revolting little cunt when he played for us and since his £49 MILLION transfer he has gone down in my estimation even further.

My only regret is that he didn't sign for Man Utd.

• Upvote 6

The hermaphrodite simpleton is just massively fucking shite.

Just a terrible terrible, horrible, pathetic excuse of a footballer and of a man.

I despised the revolting little cunt when he played for us and since his £49 MILLION transfer he has gone down in my estimation even further.

My only regret is that he didn't sign for Man Utd.

Totally agree but the 49 million was the best sting operation since Redford and Newman, even better than when the Roman mafioso got stung for Torres. It was fiscal ineptitude Ian Ayres would be proud of.