You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Should He Stay Or Should He Go Now ????

Bjornebye

Sterling stay or go   

66 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Yes. Take 40 miilion + for him. If he wants out, fuck him.
    • No. We need to keep our best players and selling him is stupid.

I want him gone. I want him gone this summer and I don't want him offered a new contract from now on. I don't want the footballing world seeing us get bent over by a promising 20 year old.

He's obviously not arsed about committing to us and I don't think it's in his nature to give his all no matter what the situation ala suarez.

If we had one iota of trust in the club reinvesting the money wisely it would be an absolute no brainer for me.

I take issue with a lot of what the club has done but on this occasion I agree with them saying unequivocaliy he is going nowhere in the summer so unless you a proposing a campaign to try and force him out I suggest we try and mend some fences. I have no doubt most of the clubs supporters whilst pissed off with him still want him to stay,

I still reckon the likely outcome will be the same as Suarez where he gets anew contract with a release clause and goes for big money ( if he still wants to) in 2016 . 

I would also hazard a guess that a lot of the wrangling has been about release clauses not the money.We should cut the lad and the club some slack and worry about Arsenal tomorrow which is troubling me much more than this hot air bubble surrounding Sterling.

'its not about the money' so why did you not sign the 100k contract? 'because i want more money' mmmmmmmmkayyyyyyy

................oh i have an idea ill go do an interview were i mummble some stuff about family and trophies whilst breaking the world record for the number of 'erms'' in once sentence.

job done raheem , job done. we luv yers.

Raheem Sterling is a cunt, he ain't the only one by far but the fact is he's... a cunt.

I'd bet on him being a top player in a few years but to be honest fuck him, not arsed at all, we've lost a lot better than him.

We are a bollock hole of a club though, someone wrote on here the other day about us being a club in purgatory and what exactly is our end game? spot on that was, we'll be here in 10 years time arguing the same old shit whilst our best players are still fucking off and we're still spiunking big fees on average shite bar the odd hiccup when we get it right.

• Upvote 1

Raheem Sterling is a cunt, he ain't the only one by far but the fact is he's... a cunt.

I'd bet on him being a top player in a few years but to be honest fuck him, not arsed at all, we've lost a lot better than him.

We are a bollock hole of a club though, someone wrote on here the other day about us being a club in purgatory and what exactly is our end game? spot on that was, we'll be here in 10 years time arguing the same old shit whilst our best players are still fucking off and we're still spiunking big fees on average shite bar the odd hiccup when we get it right.

We have lost better players.  (I'm not convinced that we've lost "a lot" better than him - I still think his potential is enormous, if he's managed well - as he would be here.)  But how often has that worked out well?

Maybe hanging on to our better players could be an interesting new tactic.