You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

January Transfer Window 2015

RobbieOR

Sissoko is muck, of course would be an upgrade on Lucas but he shows up for one game in a month, same as in Mo Diame's case, people rate him because he sometimes looks flashy on MotD. We can do A LOT better for less money.

Shame about Bony, wanted him in the Summer, would be perfect as lone striker, people negged me to the ground when I suggested it and now he's dog's bollocks apparently... *sigh*

I said before the Newcastle game that Sissokho would have a great game against us despite being generally erratic. Players like him will always run the midfield against us because we give them plenty of space to. It's the same reason Mo Diame looks like Pat Viera against us.

We had Didi then we had Mascher. This is the mould of player we need in the DM role. None of these Jack of all trades types. That could be Can but I'd like to see what he has in his locker before we decide on his role.

Sissoko is muck, of course would be an upgrade on Lucas but he shows up for one game in a month, same as in Mo Diame's case, people rate him because he sometimes looks flashy on MotD. We can do A LOT better for less money.

Shame about Bony, wanted him in the Summer, would be perfect as lone striker, people negged me to the ground when I suggested it and now he's dog's bollocks apparently... *sigh*

Its such a pity you aren't our manager.

Martin Odegaard is on his way to Real Madrid, according to vg.no (Norway's biggest newspaper). Apparently offered a big contract and the promise of first-team football, also given squad number 16.

Might involve a loan back to his Norwegian club Stromsgodset for the first half of the Norwegian season, then join Real in July.

Would have liked us to get him, as he'll inevitably be boss, but I guess a chance to play with the best players in the world trumps joining your boyhood club... Hope we've pulled out what we could to have him join us...

Reports that spurs and arsenal are involved in a 25mil tussle for Scheidelin. Rated on opta stats the premier leagues most affective midfield player last season and has improved again this year, and still young enough to get even better, he would improve our defensive woes instantly. With Stevie leaving he should be number 1 target but it seems we are not even in the running. Baffling.

Reports that spurs and arsenal are involved in a 25mil tussle for Scheidelin. Rated on opta stats the premier leagues most affective midfield player last season and has improved again this year, and still young enough to get even better, he would improve our defensive woes instantly. With Stevie leaving he should be number 1 target but it seems we are not even in the running. Baffling.

You're baffled that were not spending £25m on another midfielder? I bet we don't even sign a defensive mid in the summer.

You're baffled that were not spending £25m on another midfielder? I bet we don't even sign a defensive mid in the summer.

The reports are the deal is he won't move until the summer and the mancs are about to join the hunt as a replacement for Carrick.

Shame about Bony, wanted him in the Summer, would be perfect as lone striker, people negged me to the ground when I suggested it and now he's dog's bollocks apparently... *sigh*

Sissoko is a good player, we need better than good though, pointless comparision with Lucas there as Sissoko isn't a DM.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

If Chelsea sign Messi, at least I don't have to worry about football anymore. I'll just not bother with any of it. I'll get a new sport to follow, fuck it.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

If we do get him, and if Sturridge is able to stay healthy, what does the starting team look like? We'll have a queue of midfielders and would need to offload one or two.

---------------Mignolet

Manquillo---Toure----Sakho-----Moreno

--------Henderson----Allen

Sterling-----Coutinho-----Shaqiri

-------------Sturridge

That means we need a new RB, RCB, DM, and quality Striker. From there, the squad depths looks decent and the quality in the first team would be decent.

How many players are called Sissoko? Seriously, I completely lose track of who we're talking about. I bet there's an island off Mozambique called the Republic of Sissoko.

I believe there are at least three islands with that name.