You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adidas Trainers

evv

What are your top 5 favourite Adidas of all time?

Unfortunately, I can't post pictures on my phone.

1. Stan Smith (white/green)

2. New York

3. ZX 500 (grey/red)

4. Lendl Supreme

5. Adidas Madrid (leather version)

To be honest I never was big on the actual names of the type,I just bought what I liked and wasn't too expensive.

1. My newest pair, navy Munchens

adidas-munchen-trainers-navy-white-p7788

2. My old Adidas Kicks, although I put white laces in them, the blue ones are a bit much.

adidas-originals-kick-suede-leather-a114

3, The classic navy Sambas, they go with pretty much anything.

8959634014238.jpg

4. Starsky's SL72s, my pair are still going strong.

STARSKY_SL72.jpg

5. Navy Hamburgs, got them on today.

D65192-2.jpg

• Upvote 2

Do you still wear Adidas trainees?

I do, but not that often.

I have got 3 pairs of adidas trainies,all boxed that I have hardly worn due to their material being not conducive to our shitty weather. I have been wearing a pair of Nikes every day for the last couple of years and they are now hanging off my feet. I am now looking for a pair of daily trainies,probably black adidas.

White trainers are ok with dark jeans. They look cack with pale jeans.

Typically around my way, the dirtboxes usually wear white Reebok or white Nike Air Max. So white adidas are usually reserved for the decent folk.

I disagree... worn pale jeans and scuffy white trainers are a very urban summer look.

Been reading the AOA volume 2 book recently and trying to come up with my top 5 but it's really difficult. Keep forgetting trainers I've had. But...

1. Stan Smith (white/green)

2. Trim Trabb (Argentina)

3. Hamburg (white/blue)

4. Chile 62 (brown suede)

5. Samba (blue)

Loving these Gazelle in the blue and black and the New York's in burgundy (I saw them on a blog from Size? and can't find any other images of them so ignore the two fellas who are Size? buyers).

Triv_diptych.jpg

Binns_diptych.jpg

I like some white trainees, but anyone over the age of 30 looks a cunt in them.

I like looking like a cunt, you bastard.

The Gazelle Super in royal blue/white stripes are boss. I like Nike Waffle Racer, but not in that colour.

Thanks.

Is the book worth the money? Is there a lot of new content or can similar pictures be found online?

You can see better pictures online but the book has collectors giving write ups of their top 5 favourite trainers ever which is the main focu. I'm enjoying it and it's definitely worth a read but it's probably not worth what I paid for it.

• Upvote 1

1. My newest pair, navy Munchens

adidas-munchen-trainers-navy-white-p7788

2. My old Adidas Kicks, although I put white laces in them, the blue ones are a bit much.

adidas-originals-kick-suede-leather-a114

3, The classic navy Sambas, they go with pretty much anything.

8959634014238.jpg

4. Starsky's SL72s, my pair are still going strong.

STARSKY_SL72.jpg

5. Navy Hamburgs, got them on today.

D65192-2.jpg

Can't beat the classic navy samba
  • Upvote 2