You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

These Manc Plane Banners

Section_31

Sun hat wearing dick-head.

I was stupid enough to pay for that koptalk insider bollocks a few years ago and I have seen a lot of posters who were on it criticising him in recent years.

I have no problem with dunk he came up with an idea and people paid like they used to with those shitty phone numbers that used to be around, I blame the posters that used to be on there that put all testimonals up saying how great it was and all the inside info they were getting there.

He didn't force them to write them and they knew the insider stuff was all bollocks, the one thing I did get off there was about fowler coming back before it was in the press but that was by a poster and not dunk.

All in all koptalk is bollocks but anyone bitching about paying for it before needs to put the blame on themselves.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

The guy who runs Koptalk is a tubby barrel of monkey spunk and a complete waste of oxygen.

I couldn't give a shit who has or hasn't paid him any money, he's a disgraceful fucking tumour of a man for some of the strokes he's pulled, which have nada to do with membership fees or the like.

More fool people who believed it, but he doesn't get off anything like scot-free for being the malignant slug he is.

So yes, that's a maybe.

• Upvote 2

The guy who runs Koptalk is a tubby barrel of monkey spunk and a complete waste of oxygen.

I couldn't give a shit who has or hasn't paid him any money, he's a disgraceful fucking tumour of a man for some of the strokes he's pulled, which have nada to do with membership fees or the like.

More fool people who believed it, but he doesn't get off anything like scot-free for being the malignant slug he is.

So yes, that's a maybe.

Tell us what you really think, Lizzie. 

• Upvote 1

May have mentioned before but an old friend's current fella is a United fan, loads of digs when Kenny was sacked and general smugness over many years.

I said nowt after we did them over at theirs the other month, and when I saw them he actually said "I was so glad you won. You ask anyone who was here, I was cheering for Liverpool as I want you to win the league."

I just got up and left the room, couldn't even feign enough respect for such fantasy to keep talking about it. Staggering.

Fucking hell, how times have changed. It wasn't too long ago the only satisfaction we got from a season was to see them fail. Sometimes in life you have to get really close to something. To almost touch it. To feel the disappointment of defeat. Genuinely feel we're at the start of something special.

I was stupid enough to pay for that koptalk insider bollocks a few years ago and I have seen a lot of posters who were on it criticising him in recent years.

I have no problem with dunk he came up with an idea and people paid like they used to with those shitty phone numbers that used to be around, I blame the posters that used to be on there that put all testimonals up saying how great it was and all the inside info they were getting there.

He didn't force them to write them and they knew the insider stuff was all bollocks, the one thing I did get off there was about fowler coming back before it was in the press but that was by a poster and not dunk.

All in all koptalk is bollocks but anyone bitching about paying for it before needs to put the blame on themselves.

You don't have a problem with Dunk" wearing a freebie Sun while watching an England match?

The explosion of the internet and places like this (although this place is boss of course but you get my drift) it gave every knobhead a new platform to spout shite and its escalated since. I post on a forum that is a general discussion board - mainly footy, darts, ale etc. and the amount of shite being posted about us is unreal - some decent banter but most just shite.

It's the look at me i'm an internet warrior mentality. . And whilst there are of course many decent interesting things on forums, facebook, twatter etc. It is also a breeding ground for shite and knobheads to spout shite. Add that to its power to arrange stunts like the plane stuff and for me there is your answer.

One thing i know for sure is that a lot of people have lost sleep and a bit of dignity because we are back - we matter big time again, and the more shite we get means the better we are doing and the more we matter.

You don't have a problem with Dunk" wearing a freebie Sun while watching an England match?

I dont care what that guy does really as he is noone to me but as my post said I was referring to the ex members you see bitching about being conned etc.

When on there back then and this forum and others was saying it was all bolllocks they would be on there defending the site, I thought it sounded like bs when I first went on there but when I start reading all testimonials on there saying how great it was and how much info they were getting I tried it out.

They all left for some reason then and started crying about it making sites about him and shit, as I say they were as much to blame and I wouldnt have signed up for it if I hadnt read paying members spouting all that nonsense about inside info.

• Downvote 1

I don't understand why people used to pay Oldham for 'insider' info. What was wrong with checking the extremely reliable Ceefax and Teletext transfer gossip pages like everyone else?!

Why do that when you can pay that Fat arse to check them for you...? 

The United fans have been singing about us at their games for years, so god knows what they'll be like if we top the table again. Maybe Manchester will top the table for suicides again. One thing is for sure, I won't know who to call the Bitters in the future.

Serious question now... for the older ones....

I can't pick a point in time when things started changing, but there 'seemed' to be a time in the past when fans just celebrated what their own team did. If you won something, you cheered and if you didn't, you hoped for a change of fortune next season.

Now, everything is about the misfortunes of rivals.

I can remember watching Liverpool and Forest (and Villa for that matter) and wanting an English club to represent us in Europe and show other nations that we still knew how to play the game.

I'm 'thinking' somewhere in the 80's it started to change, but that might be rose coloured specs / age related.

You hear plenty of tales of watching Liverpool one week and Everton the next, or City / United etc... you supported one, and watched the other. But it's all turned so pathetically bitter.

Was it the 80s?

posted this a few days ago but liverpool and united had completely switched places in the last 30 years and it was interesting that alan hansen mentioned in his 1986 book that united fans were always claiming that next year was going to be their year.

I can go back to 2002 hearing united fans ripping us out about next year.

it seems like there is such a long period between the both of us winning leagues and so much shit to eat in thst period when either team does win they want to ram it down the other teams throat.

it got to the point that they were so successful and we could do nothing about it we d rather anyone but them won it. i remember them being delighted when arsenal beat us 1989 and Wimbledon beat us in 88. I can also remember a lad in primary school slagging united fans about losing to ac milan in what must ve been the cup winners cup.

I had to take his word for it. I wasnt allowed to stay up that late to watch sports night or midweek sport special.

basically its all been about either liverpool or united dominating to such an extent that everyone else wamted them to lose.

something for city to aspire to.

Fucking hell, how times have changed. It wasn't too long ago the only satisfaction we got from a season was to see them fail. Sometimes in life you have to get really close to something. To almost touch it. To feel the disappointment of defeat. Genuinely feel we're at the start of something special.

This is whats terrifying the 5th generation pikey, stone washed jeans wearing,rat featured, infected rotten toothed, slobbering slack jawed, pot noodle for Sunday roast dinner cunts.

They are shitting themselves. Fuck them

I don't think it is to be honest, i was a regular on the Kop when Forest where our main rivals and i certainly didn't want the bastards to win anything, i don't recall anyone who did. I think it is a reflection of how close the rivalry is. I was certainly not wanting any of the English clubs to do well in this years CL, however i did want Wigan and Swansea to do well in the Europa Cup.

However i have no explanation for the Blueshite posman debacle. 

#blueshitearen'tthey

Yeah, I hated Forest. We seemed to batter them every time we played them but we still lost more often than not.

I remember being pleased when Villa won the European Cup and cheered Aberdeen and Everton when they won the Cup Winners Cup, but never Forest. Clough was the Mourinho of his time.

• Upvote 2

Serious question now... for the older ones....

I can't pick a point in time when things started changing, but there 'seemed' to be a time in the past when fans just celebrated what their own team did. If you won something, you cheered and if you didn't, you hoped for a change of fortune next season.

So, I take it, you cheer on Man Utd in Europe? Wait...no? What?

The world has got smaller. That's about it. Your rivals are no longer merely in the same village.

If you watch old cup finals from the 70s and 80s you will hear a lot of fans singing you'll never walk alone during the game...even though it was recognised as our song it was still sung by other fans....Now when we start singing it it is roundly booed by opposing fans,...not sure when the change happened but agree most fans now seem to get more joy out of other teams fucking up than their own club winning.

Yeah, I hated Forest. We seemed to batter them every time we played them but we still lost more often than not.

I remember being pleased when Villa won the European Cup and cheered Aberdeen and Everton when they won the Cup Winners Cup, but never Forest. Clough was the Mourinho of his time.

I didn't mind Forest or the European Cups they won.

Clough had a big gob, but from what I could ascertain, he had lots of respect for us and in particular, Sir Bob.

And I think he had a shitload more respect and less cynicism for football in general, than Mourinho.