You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Sakho

Pureblood

Selling Sakho  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Would it be a mistake to sell him?

i think he will get a fine and warned about his future conduct on what he takes  just so UEFA cover there own arse and dont leave themselfs open to be sued  lets face it if it was a banned substance then there is no way they were going to relax his ban  

The goal against Villareal doesn't happen if Sakho was playing and he may have blocked the cross for Sevillas first goal.

We got overrun in midfield in the second half and our cbs were forced to go long, Sakho is better on the ball than Kolo and may have helped us to keep more possession.Im not saying we wouldn't have lost if he played but it could be argued that he could have made a difference, I'll be disappointed if the club doesn't atleast try and claim some compensation.

• Upvote 1

Everyone wants to be vindicated, so I think that's the likely outcome. UEFA will find enough to justify the short term, precautionary suspension. Sakho will declare his innocence and play on.

Much as I'd like him to take them to the cleaners, I think the likely outcome based on the latest news is a little compromise on both sides, so everyone moves forward saving face somewhat.

• Upvote 1

The goal against Villareal doesn't happen if Sakho was playing and he may have blocked the cross for Sevillas first goal.

We got overrun in midfield in the second half and our cbs were forced to go long, Sakho is better on the ball than Kolo and may have helped us to keep more possession.Im not saying we wouldn't have lost if he played but it could be argued that he could have made a difference, I'll be disappointed if the club doesn't atleast try and claim some compensation.

Sad but true....

What if we had Sakho to look after the entire left side and his atrocious Morono teammate.