You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Game of Thrones

Kevin D

Who do you want on the Iron Throne?  

42 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

This is just about the TV show and where season 3 ended, so don't post anything from the books, which will spoil season 4.. Considering the legitimacy of their claim, who you like and who you think provides most entertainment value, who are you backing for the throne?

For me, it's a really tough deciding between Dany and Stannis, but Dany has fast turned into the most awesome female character I've seen on TV, so I lean forwards her. From a story perspective, I do like having Joffrey sitting there, though.

Is Joffrey that evil little cunt?  I enjoy watching him so I can fantasize about taking his ferrety little head off with swipe of my sword just after cleaving his skull with an ax.

I hope they keep him in the show so I can keep myself warm with hatred all through the winter.

That midget must have some cock on him to fuck all those women so on that spurious basis he should be the king.

'The midget' that is Tyrion Lannister you are referring to my friend, the best character in the book and my choice... except it is not available in this sham of a poll.

'The midget' that is Tyrion Lannister you are referring to my friend, the best character in the book and my choice... except it is not available in this sham of a poll.

That's the one. He's the smartest and the bravest and the only one with any morality even if he does fuck lots of women.