You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Luis Suarez: The little magician

WhiskeyJar

Riquelme was one of my favourite non LFC players, I saw the best individual performance from a player in the game he played against Inter when at Villarreal.It wasn't hard to see what his outstanding attribute was as he ran games with his passing.

Neither should it have been too difficult to see Suarez' outstanding attributes I would've thought.

That's one game.

I see no single outstanding attribute like other strikers have but Suarez has a good all round game.

Comedy gold.

Good technique, good finisher but outstanding in no area.Sturridge has better technique, more pace, a better finisher, a better passer and if we had a chance at the last minute of a match I know who Id prefer to be the one taking it.Im assuming a lot of you rated Tevez over Torres, I viewed Torres as the better player.

If you are judging him based on his mentality, workrate, lack of injuries and unselfishness then I can see your point but there are a lot of players who have better ability than Suarez.

• Downvote 4

Good technique, good finisher but outstanding in no area.Sturridge has better technique, more pace, a better finisher, a better passer and if we had a chance at the last minute of a match I know who Id prefer to be the one taking it.Im assuming a lot of you rated Tevez over Torres, I viewed Torres as the better player.

If you are judging him based on his mentality, workrate, lack of injuries and unselfishness then I can see your point but there are a lot of players who have better ability than Suarez.

Yeah but who would you sooner dated your daughter when she is older Daniel is very vain Luis less selfish. Difficult one.

Why do you always bring in other players into it? It doesn't make sense.... And it muddles the discussion. Who cares about Tevez and Torres when we're discussing Suarez? You can judge the quality of a player independently.

Btw, Suarez is a better player than Sturridge, Torres and Tevez. He's also a better goalscorer, as evidenced by their respective record in the premier league.

Yeah but who would you sooner dated your daughter when she is older Daniel is very vain Luis less selfish. Difficult one.

"Yeah but Danny Drinkwater has a better shot in him than Brozovic, so yeah guess I'd pick Sturridge."

There are not a lot of players that have better ability than Suarez, you dont judge a player on how good he is adding together his skills like they do in football manager. You see what he does on the pitch and that right there is how you judge a player. And looking at what Suarez has done this season, there hasnt been anyone better than him.

I was going to say I could post videos of Sturridge pulling off passes which were as impressive if not more, good point though as Suarez doesn't play the pass in to Sturridges feet does he, he played it in to space and Sturridge got it because of his pace.

my set up was better