You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

After the Carroll and Downing fuck up they personally came cover and cleaned house. Wonder if it's too much to ask they do that again. From their point of view Ayre has don't a good job on the commercial side. Maybe they should just make him solely responisble for that (expanding Liverpool's global revenue) and hirer someone who is solely responsible for transfers.

You mean demote him back to his old job?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Who knows? We're still a few days from the close of the window.

Every chance the club will surprise us with something exciting like an official Bebo account in Mongolia.

Ayre could bike it there with Ewan McGregor and Charley Boorman for a drinks reception and have some raw lambs balls for dinner to celebrate

donut underestimate him

This is a serious question, what past experience in work does Ayre has which means he's qualified to negotiate transfers for one of the biggest clubs in world football?

I don't know anything about the man other than he drives a motorbike and fancies Robbie Fowler.  Like when Comolli came I knew he'd worked at other clubs, what's his previous?

This is a serious question, what past experience in work does Ayre has which means he's qualified to negotiate transfers for one of the biggest clubs in world football?

I don't know anything about the man other than he drives a motorbike and fancies Robbie Fowler.  Like when Comolli came I knew he'd worked at other clubs, what's his previous?

he worked for Huddersfield didn't he quite a jump from them to a huge club like Liverpool

What's clearly evident with all these rumoured targets is we're looking for a right winger that's left footed. Hence Rodgers probably wants to revert Sterling back to the left wing, so he can turn in on his favoured right foot. All this is really a plan to allow Coutinho to move centrally, which in fairness is a good idea.