You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Piri piri smoked mackerel with a salad of rocket, spinach, watercress, plum toms, spring onions dressed with a lemon oil and fresh beetroot with apple and horseradish.

Fucking love that stuff. Must get some for next week's salads.

I've had chopped up chicken breast (rolled in bacon with lemon juice and paprika and cooked on the George Formby), rocket, quinoa, a salad of aromatica tomatoes, orange pepper, cucumber and sprink onions all doused with a slug of balsamic.

Piri piri smoked mackerel with a salad of rocket, spinach, watercress, plum toms, spring onions dressed with a lemon oil and fresh beetroot with apple and horseradish.

So, what prompted the bump, if it wasn't even that great. I do need to get my hands on some of this mackerel though

Me: prawns and rocket on wholemeal. Very good it was too

And if you mention brownies, Skaro, why I'll, I'll....think of something

Piri piri smoked mackerel with a salad of rocket' date=' spinach, watercress, plum toms, spring onions dressed with a lemon oil and fresh beetroot with apple and horseradish.[/quote']

Sounds very good.

I'm trying to use food up at the moment so am stuck eating

Chicken with frozen veg with Ginger/Garlic/chilli paste.

Or

Rice pudding and fruit + mixture of hemp/flax and various others seeds/nuts powder.

For the next three/four weeks.

Sounds very good.

Or

Rice pudding and fruit + mixture of hemp/flax and various others seeds/nuts powder.

Superb just found Salmon,Mackerel and pollock fillets in freezer.

Sounds very good.

Or

How much chicken and frozen veg have you got in?

How much chicken and frozen veg have you got in?

About 60 individual portions of veg and about 30 chicken breast.

I buy the big bags of frozen Broccoli,Cauliflower,Cabbage,Soy/Broad beans,Sprouts,Spinach,French Beans, and Garlic/Ginger frozen paste cubes and frozen chilli,Corriander and split them in individual portion freezer bags.

Makes life easy for work.Also a damn site cheaper than fresh,especially when you are only buying for one.£15 feeds me for about 2 months of frozen veg.

Just did my dinner for tomorrow. I took some plain cous-cous, added boiling water, half a teaspoon of tumeric, 2 teaspoons of chill power, some fresh coriander leaves and a bit of salt and pepper. Tomorrow I'll stick a bit of spring onion and tomato in there. Don't want them to go soggy overnight. I'm certain it will be fabulous.