You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Get on this dickhead

The Guest

He's saying Gerrard is selfish but I distinctly remember him demanding to take a penalty and not letting anyone get near the ball even though he wasn't our penalty taker.

He's the most disgusting human to have played in the Premier League never mind to have played for us.

• Downvote 1

I love the way they describe it as a "stinging attack". Yes. Like a dying butterfly might launch a "stinging attack" on a lion.

As for this bit "But I have never been to prison, I have never injured anyone on the pitch" - You've just qualified for Chris Rock's definition of a nigger.

[YOUTUBE]LaPHPQt91w8[/YOUTUBE]

He's saying Gerrard is selfish but I distinctly remember him demanding to take a penalty and not letting anyone get near the ball even though he wasn't our penalty taker.

He's the most disgusting human to have played in the Premier League never mind to have played for us.

It was Mellor's debut against Ipswich when he won a penalty at the Kop end. He was down as the penalty taker but Diouf grabbed the ball and wouldn't give it to him. Mellor was just a kid and so couldn't pull rank, he looked to Gerrard to do something but Stevie just sort of shrugged and said 'let him take it'. He scored.

10million we spent on him.

We are class at wasting money.

We really are in a class of our own.When he was signing the contract or when he sat down to have a chat surely someone could have spotted him being a cunt and pulled the plug.

Sickening he got to play for us and at a time we really could have pushed on if it was for a decent signing.

Correct on both counts.

It was a league cup tie against Ipswich in 2002 and to make things worse, it was The Liverpool Way's Neil Mellor who was supposed to take penalties that night. Mellor was screaming at Diouf to give him the ball in what was Mellor's debut but Diouf wasn't having any of it.

edit: I see Dave got there first.

Something we can 100% agree on. Vile bloke