You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Music Amnesty

Ted

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You get the idea.

I quite like this song, the shame:

[YOUTUBE]HlNQ5Ao5WRE[/YOUTUBE]

think you've failed - Not shameful enough. If we look at the bird amnesty thread then they have to be worse than this. Amnesty rejected in my opinion. Melons deserves a granted and I submit my request for amnesty forthwith

[YOUTUBE]QJsc-4sqWhA[/YOUTUBE]

think you've failed - Not shameful enough. If we look at the bird amnesty thread then they have to be worse than this. Amnesty rejected in my opinion. Melons deserves a granted and I submit my request for amnesty forthwith

[YOUTUBE]QJsc-4sqWhA[/YOUTUBE]

It's Alphabeat, though! Alpha! Beat! .

It's Alphabeat, though! Alpha! Beat! .

Alpha Beat are quite popular in some youff circles, so I'm lead to believe. I'm sticking with no. The decision stands.

My second request is for the first record I owned

[YOUTUBE]e8mtV4kTAPU&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

On a brighter note, I'd say your second attempt would be worthy.

• 2 years later...

Rihanna has and angels vioce. Regardless of what's going on in the video guys, her voice is amazing :

[YOUTUBE]KdS6HFQ_LUc[/YOUTUBE]

For any of you doubters : Rihanna will be one of the worlds best at what she does. Voice of an angel.

Edited by Red Phoenix

Rihanna has and angels vioce. Regardless of what's going on in the video guys, her voice is amazing :

[YOUTUBE]KdS6HFQ_LUc[/YOUTUBE]

For any of you doubters : Rihanna will be one of the worlds best at what she does. Voice of an angel.

I've not listened to that, but in my opinion, we have to have a vote on whether or not to kill Rihanna; I'm not prepared to live my life in fear of her ubiquity.

I've not listened to that, but in my opinion, we have to have a vote on whether or not to kill Rihanna; I'm not prepared to live my life in fear of her ubiquity.

My little cousin is a fan so I say save her, for her sake. <3 And yeah, she has the voice of an angel.

Rihanna is a great singer, I'm not a fan of that kind of music in general, but her songs don't make my ears bleed and she is fucking stunning, so she gets my vote.

Anyway, my entrant to this thread isn't even amnesty material. They are fucking brilliant and if people would just give them a chance, rather than laughing them off as a cheesy one hit wonder, they would see that too.

Europe

ELtpTBf-pMU

se5aHd4baX0

0xa2i1wWpoE