You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

he's staying

Gav

He can still fuck off.

Why exactly? For showing commitment to Liverpool? Just because he hasn't spoken out either way, the bandwagon had been rolling and you've obviously jumped right on it Tom! What's the problem? Did you miss the boat with Houllier and think you'd get in early on this one?!

He's showing his true colours......RED.I for one am delighted about it. He's our best player, and he can see that we're going in the right direction.

Now bring on Ayala and co!

P.S. I'd like it to be noted that this was posted BEFORE the press conference so if he leaves, bugger!

Why exactly? For showing commitment to Liverpool? Just because he hasn't spoken out either way, the bandwagon had been rolling and you've obviously jumped right on it Tom! What's the problem? Did you miss the boat with Houllier and think you'd get in early on this one?!

He's showing his true colours......RED.I for one am delighted about it. He's our best player, and he can see that we're going in the right direction.

Now bring on Ayala and co!

P.S. I'd like it to be noted that this was posted BEFORE the press conference so if he leaves, bugger!

Er no. He can fuck right off because as Captain of our club he has no right to treat the fans in the way he has.

And perhaps I also know a few other things which would make me want shut of him.

He thinks he's bigger than the club. Well he's not.

You can continue to kiss his hairy arrogant arse if it makes you feel better or if it make you think you're a better fan.

Me? I wouldn't piss on the cunt if he was on fire, because that's exactly how he feels about you and me!

He mad an annoucement 2 days after returning. You can't wait 2 days? Englnd players were discouraged from talking club football and he was just being obedient unlike Lampard.

That's a piss poor excuse and you know it.

He could EASILY have let slip on or off the record that he was staying. It wouldn't have been a problem. He didn't because at the time he had his heart set on joining them. The echo writes that he has hade a "major change of heart over the weekend" but is he now 100% committed to LFC or will this just last until some other club come crawling or if we lose the first 3 games this season?

That's what I'd like to know.

Humble Pie!!! I dont think so...

He said himself that he was thinking of leaving, but has decided to stay, well the fact he thought of leaving says it all. I still recon he will leave. Its peir pressure thats keeping him at liverpool now, he knows that if he didnt give Benitez at least 1 season the fans would turn on him.

Tom R- your posts are nearly always of an aggressive nature and usually contain multiple obscenities.

Your views on this thread do not surprise me, even though they are completely wrong.

My heart fucking bleeds Noel.

Tom what's the problem ?

He said today he was considering his future, and by that going to another club.

What fucking good would him conforming that while away with the national team have done ?

We already knew about it.

He couldnt have said he was defo staying either as he himself did not know.

As it turns out he made the decision to stay, and im over the fucking moon about it.

The residue from this will linger on and on unless we win the title next season. The fact is he admits that he: a) was seriously thinking of moving, and b) knew about the furore back here. To my mind, that is not the way a Liverpool fan behaves.

However, I am prepared to explain (rather than excuse) it by putting it down to immaturity. In retrospect, I don't think he was ready for the burden of captaincy; particularly during such an intensely high pressure season, on both a professional and personal level.

Steven Gerrard has got a lot of work to do in rebuilding his relationship with the fans and I think he should start by apologising for the fuss he has caused. I also think Jamie Carragher should become captain. He's an older and much wiser man who doesn't have as much of the spotlight to contend with. That spotlight will only become more intensely focused on Gerrard after this and I think he would cope with it better if Carra was captain.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Scrillz

CFC-Card

Joe Cole £6mill, Damien Duff £17mill, Adrian Mutu £15mill, Steven Gerrard £Priceless

There are some things money cant buy,

For everything else there's Roman Abramovich.

:)

CFC-Card

Joe Cole £6mill, Damien Duff £17mill, Adrian Mutu £15mill, Steven Gerrard £Priceless

There are some things money cant buy,

For everything else there's Roman Abramovich.

:)

LOL.

Is there any truth in the rumour that Peter Kenyon was sent out to get Bin Laden?

I think we are opening up fresh wounds by getting into the Gerrard debate again. I personally will never think of him the same again.

We all know he would have gone if the "Judas" tag had not followed him for the rest of his life.

How about we all just click over to the General forum and check out some hot birds smashing tits and forget about the saga for a while!