Quantcast
Other football - Page 968 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Jhinge Machha

Other football

Fucking Sherwood. All he has to do is keep pressure on Everton for fifth and keep West Ham needing points against City. Instead he goes down to ten men and gives away an own goal.

Stupid gillet-wearing cunt. I hope his next job is at Millwall

• Upvote 1

so if West ham win or draw today means Everton can secure european qualification with a win against City, incentive enough so they can dust off their passports?

Gutted for Tim. Hope he gets a job at some other poor premier league team. If west ham can keep this form up we might not need a favour from de bloooos

Surely Kaboul should have got a yellow. Downing 1 on 1 with the keeper is not a goal scoring opportunity

Fucking Sherwood. All he has to do is keep pressure on Everton for fifth and keep West Ham needing points against City. Instead he goes down to ten men and gives away an own goal.

Stupid gillet-wearing cunt. I hope his next job is at Millwall

United could still pip them if they win their three games and Everton lose both of theirs

So Everton need just ONE point to secure Europa League and fifth place in their next two games.

Yeah, I don't see them getting anything out of Man City today

That's right but their final game is no gimme. They have the chance to secure it tonight, so hopefully they take it and remove that doubt