You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

2 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Very funny that you were coming across as this enlightened fan yet you couldn't figure out the very basic concept of using one of the most popular acts in the history of the business in a context that would very much inherently fit his character. 

Here's a tip for you; before you start acting like a twat, you need to get your ducks in a row.

As usual you'll steamroll on with your 'i am right' schtick.

For clarity i think your idea is shite and hopefully the people booking are better at their jobs than booking that.

You like to swan around here thread after thread talking down at people like they are shite all the time and very few people call you out over it. I know why you do it and make allowances for it, but sometimes being blunt is the only available option that will suffice.

So to that end - your ducks are lame and to use a bit of wrestling parlance they are staring at the lights whilst mine have gone over clean.

23 minutes ago, an tha said:

As usual you'll steamroll on with your 'i am right' schtick.

For clarity i think your idea is shite and hopefully the people booking are better at their jobs than booking that.

You like to swan around here thread after thread talking down at people like they are shite all the time and very few people call you out over it. I know why you do it and make allowances for it, but sometimes being blunt is the only available option that will suffice.

So to that end - your ducks are lame and to use a bit of wrestling parlance they are staring at the lights whilst mine have gone over clean.

With all due respect, an tha, you can fuck off with your weird narrative here. You don't know me and if you could stop pretending you do or that I'm some massive bully, that'd be great, because it's weird.

It's a straightforward idea that very clearly makes sense based on Stone Cold's character and it would get a ridiculous pop. They could do this or not, but it's very simple stuff.

Based on your replies and tone, you basically tried to do what you believe to be an impression of me on here by poo pooing it right away and you failed miserably. Very bad faith.

I'm certainly no expert on booking wrestling storylines and match finishes, but to me, having a popular wrestler of yesteryear come out just for a crowd pop is implicitly stating that the current lot can't generate enough of a reaction from fans. Maybe they can't, and I'll bet social media doesn't help, nor does the fact that kayfabe doesn't seem to be a thing any more meaning that wrestling lacks that shock element. I know wrestling as a whole is nowhere near the level of popularity of 20-30 years ago, but at least some of the blame for that is down to the likes of WWE wheeling out old-timers to get involved in stuff that the current generation should have enough of a standing to make something memorable out of.

If Stone Cold charged in at Wrestlemania and cracked The Rock over the head with a steel chair as a nod to how he helped Mankind win the title all those years ago, that is essentially all it would be. A bit of nostalgia. Not some anti-authority statement against The Rock's position on the board of directors. There's no build to that kind of thing happening (unlike back then), and even if they did it, what then? Stone Cold won't be getting involved in any storylines beyond that as it would involve more regular appearances and possibility some in-ring time, which he can't do.

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

With all due respect, an tha, you can fuck off with your weird narrative here. You don't know me and if you could stop pretending you do or that I'm some massive bully, that'd be great, because it's weird.

It's a straightforward idea that very clearly makes sense based on Stone Cold's character and it would get a ridiculous pop. They could do this or not, but it's very simple stuff.

Based on your replies and tone, you basically tried to do what you believe to be an impression of me on here by poo pooing it right away and you failed miserably. Very bad faith.

Nothing weird about it - i've read plenty  enough of your posts on here and the exchanges you regularly have with people to form a pretty informed opinion about the behaviour i observe.

You aren't a bully at all - far, far from it - but i think we both know why you do your schtick - but as i say crack on with it.

As for the wrestling discussion i think your idea is shite as i said earlier - i rubbished it because it simply is rubbish. Simple as that.

I'm leaving it at that.

Get the zombies of Mr Fuji and Bobby Heenan to come out and fuck up Paul Hayman while a resurrected Andre heabutts Roman. 

Seriously though

Jacob Fatu and Jey should appear and flatten the bloodline when they've done over the rock and try to interfer on day 2. Now that would set things up in the future with a Bloodline vs Jacob,Jey amd The Rock

The Rock had an extremely rare off night on the mic on Smackdown.

It does look like they’re going full tilt on Cody winning at WM and it’s not what I’d do, but will be class.

They seem to positioning a major female wrestler to return and help Bayley even the odds, but with Sasha Banks going to AEW, I’m not sure whom?

On 03/03/2024 at 15:14, an tha said:

Random booking stuff that makes zero sense...for cheap pops - kind of shite wcw did in its dying days and aew does now.

What is the point in 60 year old retired SCSA interfering - i find it bad enough that wrestled about 5 times in 20 years dwayne is featuring, throwing SCSA in to mix makes no sense at all, unless all you want is a cheap on the night pop.

I just about accepted you’re not a fan of The Rock.

But saying you’re not an Austin guy, either, has me throwing my hands up.

11 minutes ago, Kevin D said:

They seem to positioning a major female wrestler to return and help Bayley even the odds, but with Sasha Banks going to AEW, I’m not sure whom?

Read something about her interfering in the title match tonight and getting Baszler and stark onside

3 hours ago, Lee909 said:

Read something about her interfering in the title match tonight and getting Baszler and stark onside

It might even out the number, but it’s been built into something bigger than two middle card girls.

I’d be convinced it was Sasha Banks, if she wasn’t with AEW. Maybe Charlotte has come back early, but an ACL is 8 months minimum, really.

On 03/03/2024 at 11:07, 3 Stacks said:

They have gone in a good direction with what they ultimately decided to do with the Rock. I dont think thats what they were going to do originally, but if it was, yeah, it is good booking. 

Credit to you, for holding your hands up and conceding you were off.

Fair play to you.

On 17/03/2024 at 19:39, Lee909 said:

The 51 year old Rock playing a MMA prime 29 year old Mark Kerr. 

The older The Rock gets, the more he’s turning into Philly Hammans drawing. 

Punk is so good on the stick - just elevates any segment he is in and has a level of believability and realness to what he says and how he says it that few others have.

Different class.....He's even able to help make a poor talker like McIntyre look and sound interesting.