You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Going to start watching again next week. Finished the dvds i bought and loved them i love wrestling from around the later 80s to the end of the attitude era/Monday night wars. The competition between WCW-WWF really took things to a great level

Just get the network pal and watch the old stuff. The product now is at an all time low in my book. There's plenty of good/great matches but that's where the fun ends.

With Rollins out there's one less reason to watch, so basically you're left with the New Day and Cesaro (when they let him wrestle) There's plenty of talent there but no interesting characters or storylines

I will get it.

Can you watch raw and smackdown on there or is it on delay due ti the deal with sky?.

Not watched since just after the shirld break up.y favourites then was them and Wyatt. I know he is set to face Taker and Kane at survivor series. Taker was my favourite for years but last time i saw him (wrestlemania vs Brock) he looked a mess. The injuries and age have taken there toll

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bret Hart diagnosed with prostate cancer.

WWE

WWE Hall of Famer Bret “Hit Man” announced via Facebook on Monday that he has received a diagnosis of prostate cancer.

“With hesitation and fear, I openly declare myself in my fight against prostate cancer,” Hart said on Facebook. “In the next few days, I will undergo surgery with the hope of defeating this nemesis once and for all.”

The announcement revealed few details about the diagnosis and Hart’s course of action. It does, however, offer Hart’s intention of becoming proof “that prostate cancer can be beaten.”

It's weird how with NXT now the talent pool in the WWE is about as deep as it's ever been, and yet the product really isn't very good and hasn't been for a while now. It also feels like interest in wrestling is dwindling as a whole, or at least this is the perception I get.

It's creatively stale, all they're doing is rehashing old storylines but with none of the vigour of the past. The Authority being a blatant rip off, and lame attempt to recreate the Austin-McMahon feud being one example. It's just all a bit yawn.

I think the fact that there's no competition to push them like WCW back in the day has contributed a lot to complacency and they're just going through the motions most weeks.

No weirdo/psychos anymore.

Just well-built, normal looking bodybuilder types.

Not far fetched enough anymore.

It's almost like they're trying to make it appear more normal and real.

Boring.

Things like Kane tombstoning Linda McMahon, a thing of the past.

I've said this before but I love the gimmicks. Sgt Slaughter Vs The Ultimate Warrior sounds ace. Brian smith vs Steven Johnson doesn't.

• 1 month later...

This time last year, they were trying to make all the belts more prestigious- Bryan as IC, Cena as US & Rollins HW.

Now Zak Ryder is IC, some random Mexican or Japanese jobber (I don't know, they are all the same) is US & a guy nobody takes wants as HW is the champion - very bizarre set of circumstances.