You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Not bothering with any of the build -up. Don't have ESPN, so stuck with ITV.

That choice is like choosing between vomiting or having the shits.

Doesn't feel like Cup-Final day and that's all down to the "show me the money" FA.

Will start watching with about 20 mins to KO and get the team presentations & abide with me and all that stuff. Will hopefully be more like the old days then.

• Replies 733
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shearer - "Suarez has had his issues too of course. Controversy has surrounded him since he racially abused Evra in October, and then refused to shake his hand when he returned from his ban in February. "

FFS - I always wondered what happened, now I know, thanks Al.

How the fuck do cunts from fucking hong kong get tickets and muggins here who's been to all 5 FA cup games got to watch it in a fucking pub' date=' absolute joke.[/quote']

Not that strange is it? It's not possible for them to go to games every other weekend, so they save up money to go to a match they really, really want to see.

Not that strange is it? It's not possible for them to go to games every other weekend, so they save up money to go to a match they really, really want to see.

I agree with MB. Lads who go to nearly all the matches and can't get a final ticket yet fellas who've probably never heard of some of the lower league teams we beat get one. Fucking disgrace!

I agree with MB. Lads who go to nearly all the matches and can't get a final ticket yet fellas who've probably never heard of some of the lower league teams we beat get one. Fucking disgrace!

It's not a disgrace at all. If they got them through the club without satisfying the qualification requirements then I can see your point.

However, tickets are out there from other means. If they choose to spend a few hundred quid on a ticket and others, who could do the same, choose not to, well that's your fault and not theirs. Good on them.

It's not a disgrace at all. If they got them through the club without satisfying the qualification requirements then I can see your point.

However, tickets are out there from other means. If they choose to spend a few hundred quid on a ticket and others, who could do the same, choose not to, well that's your fault and not theirs. Good on them.

Yep. Capitalism at its finest...

I think the key word is buy, not get...

Yep. Capitalism at its finest...

Shit happens. We all know it goes on. The majority of us could've got a ticket if we were prepared to pay the price being asked. Can't see the problem with a person going to the match who has put their hand in their pocket and paid the price. Irrespective of where they're from.

It's 10:20 here, worked 8-8 today and will be in for the same tomorrow. The game will finish at 2 barring extra time and pens. Losing on pens doesn't bear thinking about for so many reasons. Would rather be in my own country watching the game with my family right now, but you can't have everything. Hoping for a massive win. It's awesome being in and amongst the cups again. Come on you reds!

the #lfc team reina johnson skrtl agger enrique spearing henderson gerrard downing bellamy suarez

The team apparently, cannot really complain about that.

Maybe Shelvey instead of Henderson would've been nice but there's not much difference between them.