You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Haggis fukin rules.

Anny Road

Guest ShoePiss

Never had it, not really a fan of heart and I really don't like liver. I'd still give it a try though. Does it taste much of liver ?

Guest ShoePiss
It's scottish. That's all I need to know. Nothing good ever came out of Scotland.

Yeah, that's right - FUCK. ALL.

Blackpudding.

Haggis doesn't taste like liver, it tastes like...victory.

It's fucking ace. Best served with the classic neeps and tatties with a wee dash of whisky...or if you don't mind the calorie overload, deep fried in batter with chips.

It's a bit spicy, a bit peppery, and tasty as fuck.

Guest ShoePiss
Haggis doesn't taste like liver, it tastes like...victory.

It's fucking ace. Best served with the classic neeps and tatties with a wee dash of whisky...or if you don't mind the calorie overload, deep fried in batter with chips.

It's a bit spicy, a bit peppery, and tasty as fuck.

Deep fried whisky? Not really surprised.

Guest Pistonbroke

Haggis just tastes of whatever spices they lob into it, only had it once like in a restaurant on the banks of loch lomand. Haggis neeps and tatties washed down with some local brew.

Guest TK-421
Haggis just tastes of whatever spices they lob into it, only had it once like in a restaurant on the banks of loch lomand. Haggis neeps and tatties washed down with some local brew.

Burn him.

Join the unanimous approval for haggis or get out.

One of my mates in work has a bird who's folks live on a farm. He was going up there and I asked him to bring me down a haggis which he duly did. Straight from the farm, vacuum packed, no labels. It was fucking lovely. Just boiled it. So tasty and spiced I had it with mash and it was god-like.

I bought a shop one once from a service station on the way back from scotland and I found what looked like the tube which connects your windpipe to your 2 lungs in there. That one wasn't as nice