You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Captions for new issue

dave u

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest The Big Green Bastard

21.jpg

Ok Frode, i understand that statistically wee scholes has been shite lately. I will purchase the leagues best midfielder Meireles immediately on your recommendation.

20.jpg

WR: We're alike... Scousers aren't part of England, Basques not part of Spain.

FL: No, you are short ginger man with fake hair who pays old woman to make sex.

14.jpg

CA: Och! Nae!. Missed it.

GJ: To racist over there, Charlie can I put my arm around you?

CB: Fuck off ref.

SD: I hope I score.

JC: Dalglish, did you not see the League Cup 2005 penno against Spurs?? I want to take one.

LS: Where is that negrito right back of ours?

MS: Fucking boring, man.

JE: Ci, Martin. Maybe pialla after we win? Or tapas? Non? Internal organs of Charlie Adam with a nice Chianti?

25.jpg

BI: But Patrice, you're touching me! And I'm not South American.

32.jpg

Wolves' players accused the Lord of Frodsham of being a wanker. Here he is choking a Johnson.

Clattenburg's Madonna impersonation needed a bit of work.

18.jpg

Wolves' caretaker manager was downbeat after receiving correspondence from the LMA.

15.jpg

Dear Terry Connor,

We congratulate you upon your appointment for the manager's role, albeit temporarily until somebody we've heard of decides to accept the job on a permanent basis. We pride ourselves on our equal opportunities policy. Please note we'd like you to adhere to your predecessor's remit and go easy on the opposition in your team's fixture on Sunday 18th March. We trust you recognise the importance of doing so in order to secure advancement through the managerial ranks. All the best,

Signed,

Sir Al...erm...The League Managers Association.