You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Revenge Neggers.

Sugar Ape

Nothing lately, I meant to neg it at the time and forgot.

I take a dim view of bestiality jokes being made about a member of my family being sent a bullet with a swastika carved on it in the post.

Not sure what any of this has to do with revenge negging, though.

Nothing lately, I meant to neg it at the time and forgot.

I take a dim view of bestiality jokes being made about a member of my family being sent a bullet with a swastika carved on it in the post.

Not sure what any of this has to do with revenge negging, though.

Ah. I presumed it was a revenge neg given that it was 3 years ago. I'm kind of surprised that you suddenly remembered to neg a post from 3 years ago - do you keep a journal of justice that needs to be delivered?

Finally, admit it - that post was actually quite funny

• Upvote 1

I found it randomly when looking for something else. And no, it wasn't funny.

We'll agree to disagree on that.

On a more serious note, given that much of this stuff affects you negatively, is it a good idea to be trawling through arguments from years ago? Perhaps, knock that on the head

Why? Do he can follow you around the forum and unload disproportionate vitriol at the slightest difference in opinion?

It's always nice to have more active members on this forum. Numero also has a more positive outlook about our team, and you don't have many around this part. Plus the players we disagreed on; All*n, S*kho, Luc*s are no longer in around the team. Furthermore, I also played an active role in all of our past err... spats.
  • Upvote 4

It's always nice to have more active members on this forum. Numero also has a more positive outlook about our team, and you don't have many around this part. Plus the players we disagreed on; All*n, S*kho, Luc*s are no longer in around the team. Furthermore, I also played an active role in all of our past err... spats.

Plus, we had a decent chat and cleared the air. As for Hades... he's the last one who should be commenting on such things. He's often quite a nasty character from what I remember of his posts.

Look, before I left I had a rough time with both my parents dying of cancer; the fucks I gave about people's feelings was very much close to zero, so with this forum being on the severely negative and confrontational side, it lead me to being a cunt to a few people. Some deserved it, some didn't. Either way, the last thing I needed was the relentless negativity. People here just treat each other so fucking poorly and I let myself get sucked into that. So, I fucked off for a long time. I didn't read a thing on here, I didn't lurk, and I had no intention of coming back.

However, i missed interacting with fans. My frame of mind changed significantly, so I spoke to Dave and asked him if he minded me returning to posting. He was understanding and said he didn't but not to come straight out with 'I'm NV'. I'm here to interact with decent people, anybody doesn't fit into that category can go straight on ignore. There's a lot of people on here who just aren't very nice. It wasn't that way back in the day. I'll just give those people a swerve.

• Upvote 13

Plus, we had a decent chat and cleared the air. As for Hades... he's the last one who should be commenting on such things. He's often quite a nasty character from what I remember of his posts.

Look, before I left I had a rough time with both my parents dying of cancer; the fucks I gave about people's feelings was very much close to zero, so with this forum being on the severely negative and confrontational side, it lead me to being a cunt to a few people. Some deserved it, some didn't. Either way, the last thing I needed was the relentless negativity. People here just treat each other so fucking poorly and I let myself get sucked into that. So, I fucked off for a long time. I didn't read a thing on here, I didn't lurk, and I had no intention of coming back.

However, i missed interacting with fans. My frame of mind changed significantly, so I spoke to Dave and asked him if he minded me returning to posting. He was understanding and said he didn't but not to come straight out with 'I'm NV'. I'm here to interact with decent people, anybody doesn't fit into that category can go straight on ignore. There's a lot of people on here who just aren't very nice. It wasn't that way back in the day. I'll just give those people a swerve.

Who were you in a past username?