You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Thread 2012

llego

Why on earth did an eligible batchelor like yourself get banned from your own forum for?

Can you send me a link to a Titus Bramble thread on there?

We can do a French exchange, where we get you for a while each week, and in return we send you FrenchEyeGlass. Sort of a cultural gang bang.

Banned for calling a few Mags lets just say window lickers

No the Beachball takes some beating, mind Bendtners goal vs yous this season is a close second

It's correct and quicker to type 'you', and yous would find it places less stress on your keyboard and your typing wand, cos I reckon you are such a fat internet warrior your fingers are as fat as savloys and if you typed 'yous' with your baby-arm fat fingers it would come out 'tyuiopyuiasd'. You're not Duncan Oldham are you?

Honestly I never really rated Henderson he use to split the opinion of our fans over on the SMB there would be the group of us who couldn't really see what the fuss was about, very rarely beat his man , couldn't tackle and shocking set pieces. While there was the "He's a local lad and he's going to be World Class" brigade . Mind I don't think playing in CM for most of last season helped him if he's going to make it , it will be as a winger IMO!

As he was coming through the youths many said that Jack Colback was a better prospect and I'd fully agree with that. Tbh watching your Semi Final the other week I felt sorry for him he knew straight away he was coming off

And no I wouldnt take the pikey off yous although I think MON would get more out of him than KK

Hmm, interesting.

Sounds exactly like this place. Sounds like we bought the White Jermaine Jenas.

It's correct and quicker to type 'you', and yous would find it places less stress on your keyboard and your typing wand, cos I reckon you are such a fat internet warrior your fingers are as fat as savloys and if you typed 'yous' with your baby-arm fat fingers it would come out 'tyuiopyuiasd'. You're not Duncan Oldham are you?

:whistle:

Hmm, interesting.

Sounds exactly like this place. Sounds like we bought the White Jermaine Jenas.

Is he getting much stick from the fans while out on the pitch ? I really hope he comes good for the lad himself more than anything. He's a total pro doesnt drink , go about making an arse of himself till God knows what time etc like some players but he needs to grow a pair!

Is he getting much stick from the fans while out on the pitch ? I really hope he comes good for the lad himself more than anything. He's a total pro doesnt drink , go about making an arse of himself till God knows what time etc like some players but he needs to grow a pair!

He's just getting grief on forums, and plenty are backing him even on forums.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Defoe id like if the price is right' date=' he would score goals he's both footed and clinical in front of goal, just needs a new club to reignite his career.[/quote']

Yep, Defoe, Moses, Carlton Cole and, if we're lucky, Damien Duff. Number 19. In. The. Bag.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Belhanda is the result of Queresma, Nani and Abel Tarrabt all entering the machine from 'The Fly' at the same time.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Número Veinticinco > Yep, Defoe, Moses, Carlton Cole and, if we're lucky, Damien Duff. Number 19. In. The. Bag.

still no word on who you want us to sign.

To be fair, I've said who I want an annoying amount of times. You're really shit at quoting, too. That's not particularly endearing.

From players we've been linked with fairly frequently over the last 6-12 months I want Luuk de Jong, Mattias Suarez and Jackson Martinez. I'd also like a central midfielder to give lots of grit and strength to the midfield and to win the ball back more.