You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer Transfer Thread 2012

llego

Yep, Defoe, Moses, Carlton Cole and, if we're lucky, Damien Duff. Number 19. In. The. Bag.

Nah just Defoe not the rest of the tripe, I think he's a good player.

Be interesting to see who we actually bring in tho, I'd prefer us to try and get Huuntelaar he's had a few dodgy spells but found his feet this season, used to link up really well with Suarez at Ajax, could be a top pairing once again ?

Need to tie up signings quite tho just in case our targets have good Euro's abd their prices soar.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Any truth in the Sancho Panza and Frans van Mieris chatter?

Gone dead. They were Comolli's suggestions when Kenny asked him to find some 'creativity and flair'. After scouting 'Wolf' from the Gladiators for 6 months, to add some 'grit' to the team, it really was the final straw. He had to go, El Rojo.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Nah just Defoe not the rest of the tripe' date=' I think he's a good player.

Be interesting to see who we actually bring in tho, I'd prefer us to try and get Huuntelaar he's had a few dodgy spells but found his feet this season, used to link up really well with Suarez at Ajax, could be a top pairing once again ?

Need to tie up signings quite tho just in case our targets have good Euro's abd their prices soar.[/quote']

Defoe is a Match of the Day player, in my opinion. Soon to be 30, too. Not worth the outlay, I reckon.

Número Veinticinco > You're really shit at quoting, too

oh well in terms of valuable life skills i can live with that.

Número Veinticinco > I want Luuk de Jong, Mattias Suarez and Jackson Martinez.

you want us to sign 3 centre forwards? or that you just being shit at explaining yourself?

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Número Veinticinco > You're really shit at quoting, too

oh well in terms of valuable life skills i can live with that.

Número Veinticinco > I want Luuk de Jong, Mattias Suarez and Jackson Martinez.

you want us to sign 3 centre forwards? or that you just being shit at explaining yourself?

Erm, no. I want us to sign one out and out centre forward, one striker who drifts deep and wide, and one wide player. We have one decent forward at the club, the others are unable to play two games in a row or are just too shit.

Just press the quote button phc1965.

like that you mean?

is it not easier to just cut and paste a specific bit? or do you prefer to delete all the bits from a post that you are not referring to? personally im happy for everyone to do what they like.

Erm, no. I want us to sign one out and out centre forward, one striker who drifts deep and wide, and one wide player. We have one decent forward at the club, the others are unable to play two games in a row or are just too shit.

of the three you mention dejong looks the most likely to fit in here. though we have been more strongly linked from what i gather with martinez. much lower fee could see him sign for us. still i reckon jelavic would stand as much chance of being successful here than those. i do accept though that it is unlikely that we will sign him.

like that you mean?

is it not easier to just cut and paste a specific bit? or do you prefer to delete all the bits from a post that you are not referring to? personally im happy for everyone to do what they like.

Excellent.

You can also quote different posts by pressing the "+" button and then the quote bUtton at the last post you want to quote.

I'd also be very surprised to see a mass exodus of players from Bilbao as some seem to be thinking.

Currently building a new stadium so it may be very tempting to pay off a large chunk of this season by cashing in now. I maybe wrong on this but I think they had a similar crop of talented youngsters 5 or 6 years ago and as far as I know none of them amounted to much.

Belhanda is the result of Queresma, Nani and Abel Tarrabt all entering the machine from 'The Fly' at the same time.

BAsed on his looks yeah. And a bit of Simao. Belhanda would be a great signing. Great on the ball, great vision, great tecnique. Can pass, shoot, dribble and take on players. He can dictate the play and set the pace. Can play in four positions as he works in central mid, attacking mid, and would also do well on the wings.

Great player with massive potential. Get him, a pacey striker and a pacey winger. If MVila goes for less than 20 mill it would be plain stupidity not to try.

M'Vila will go to arsenal, even if we've tried, and he still goes to arsenal everyone will slag us off but we'll never know will we?

Its just sense he'd move to London, a club rich with french history, a french boss, french speaking players, champions league football

I can definitely see M'Vila going to Arsenal. Seems a perfect fit.

I reckon Sissoko (Moussa) will go to Spain or Italy.

We will be scouting loads of players and trying to set up deals but it doesn't mean we will get them. I agree that it would be difficult to tempt anyone from Bilbao at the moment but obviously we should be trying to sign the best players we possibly can. I'm sure we will have watched plenty of Hoilett and Sinclair etc. so that we have other irons in the fire.

I can definitely see M'Vila going to Arsenal. Seems a perfect fit.

I reckon Sissoko (Moussa) will go to Spain or Italy.

We will be scouting loads of players and trying to set up deals but it doesn't mean we will get them. I agree that it would be difficult to tempt anyone from Bilbao at the moment but obviously we should be trying to sign the best players we possibly can. I'm sure we will have watched plenty of Hoilett and Sinclair etc. so that we have other irons in the fire.

M'Villa was arrested for punching a 17 year old in the face last night.

Last August he was a robbed by to prostitutes he brought back to his hotel room after a France game, seems a bit of a scumbag if you ask me

Bueno disfruta el momento

PACHUCA. - Leaving aside the rumors that put you in Europe, Marco Well-said by himself, aims to train and hold with Pachuca.

Not bad. So far, the World Champion U-17 is the center front of the computer more productive, with four runs, above jaimen Ayovi (3), Felix Borja (2) Guillermo Franco (0) and Enrique Esqueda (0) .

Considering the statistics, the boy responds. "You always dream about being the best and try to put all looking forward to training as well as trying to maximize the minute I get in games."

Happy with its performance, it has participated in 10 days, often coming in as relief. Well owner is refusing to be an obsession.

"I am calm, that's not something that depends on me, for now, I am happy to be taken into account." However, going for more goals in the remainder of the regular season. "You always set goals and my ambition is to score more often or collaborate to achieve Pachuca rating as soon as possible," he says with conviction.

In that position, Espanyol striker nor disturb the versions that speak of an offer from Liverpool in England, along with his partner, Hector Herrera.

"Not aware. Truth, I am delighted to see the media, nor bother me or distract me rumors. I'm very calm. Just worries me keep playing."

Pachuca has a pre-contract with Liverpool in England by the player Hector Herrera, the purchase may be made effective upon completion of the 2012 London Olympics. If the Reds do not want to hire you after London, Pachuca can negotiate with other teams in the continent.

Well back to Liverpool until December to continue his evidence. (Omar Perez)