You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Rafa

woodylfc

Hypothetically speaking.

Lets say Rafa wants to sign a player under FSG. Comolli disagrees?

What happens?

Shit hits the fan. We don't need politics at this club, and you can't separate politics and Rafa.

Are you suggesting Kenny is a gimp?

Comolli shouldn't be at this club and the only reason he is, is because the owners don't have full confidence in Kenny.

Also, those saying Downing is anywhere as good as Riera, Carroll is anywhere near as good as Keane and Henderson is better than Aquilani are absolutely blinkered. I'd rather we had none of these six players but Downing, Carroll and Henderson are terrible. The last has the potential to improve but I doubt very much.

The best man for the job is the lad currently in charge.

That is the truth of it

However I am not sure the owners are currently seeing it that way

Only Mourinho would be a guaranteed improvement

Dalglish has made some big fuck ups this season especially in the transfer market but I dont see who else you could bring in other than Mourinho that wouldnt be a risk

That is the truth of it

However I am not sure the owners are currently seeing it that way

Only Mourinho would be a guaranteed improvement

Dalglish has made some big fuck ups this season especially in the transfer market but I dont see who else you could bring in other than Mourinho that wouldnt be a risk

Translation:

Better say something positive.

I hope the owners don't see it that way.

I want Mourinho and have done for years.

Let's sack Kenny and hire him.

The owners seem quite smart so we can rest easy that Benitez won't be getting a job at Anfield any time soon, he wouldn't be welcomed back.

Apart from the last 2 games and the Spurs match the football we have played has been good to watch, much better than what was witnessed under Benitez save for about 15 games at the end of the 2008/2009 season when he finally took the shackles off.

Modric wanted to leave Spurs, he's still there and playing well.

Keane was nearly half the price and better though still not very good and we are well rid.

Riera shits all over Downing, actually moves, got the odd goal and assist and kept the ball brilliantly. And cost about £13m less.

Take your own advice, I dont want Rafa anywhere near this club again, stop being so precious.

Don't see how I'm being precious. Just pointing out the fact that players used for an argument were as shit as the ones being slated now.

You must be fucking joking and I'll be asking about this. Is that his website?

Its really pathetic, if someone had used my full name like that I would have wanted it removed.

Its different for me though as there are between 22-23.000 people in Norway with my first name so there is not much I can do.

But how sad do you need to be to do something like that?

I'll admit to being quite childish about Rafa.

The more folk wank over him the more my irrational dislike of the man grows.

Rafa's biggest skill was convincing morons nothing was his fault.

More a politician than a football manager.

Want him back? No thanks.

To be honest me and my blood pressure would quite like a Rafa free forum.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.

The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was to convince the world he didn't exist.

The owners seem quite smart so we can rest easy that Benitez won't be getting a job at Anfield any time soon, he wouldn't be welcomed back.

Apart from the last 2 games and the Spurs match the football we have played has been good to watch, much better than what was witnessed under Benitez save for about 15 games at the end of the 2008/2009 season when he finally took the shackles off.

I don't want Rafa back, but that is a seriously churlish assessment of his period in charge here.

We have had some decent performances under Kenny but he has decided on an ' Alf Tupper rather than Carlos Kickaball ' policy to get us tearing up the league but as soon as any pressure comes on & the matches mean something we seem to crumble.

I must have dreamed Istanbul & being ranked the best team in Europe.