You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

4 hours ago, Elite said:

Has it ever been confirmed that he has a brain injury following that bad crash he had? Would explain his bizarre behaviour.

He reminds me of the lad that went to Ibiza one summer, done so many pills he fried his brain. Perfectly sound and normal bloke who is now operating at about 30% capacity. 

How West ever got to be so wealthy is the world's biggest concern, talentless gobshite.

4 hours ago, Elite said:

Has it ever been confirmed that he has a brain injury following that bad crash he had? Would explain his bizarre behaviour.

Possible. However I am still convinced his Mum dying was the trigger, that for me (after watching the doc about him by his mate) was when he started to unravel.

Living with Kardashians can’t have been good for his health either. 

4 minutes ago, No2 said:

He reminds me of the lad that went to Ibiza one summer, done so many pills he fried his brain. Perfectly sound and normal bloke who is now operating at about 30% capacity. 

How West ever got to be so wealthy is the world's biggest concern, talentless gobshite.

That’s a load of shite. 

On 26/10/2022 at 16:55, Bjornebye said:

I won't be buying his stuff, same as I won't buy any Hitler stuff (call me woke all you like). 

Several people who were once close to the artist formerly known as Kanye West told CNN that he has long been fascinated by Adolf Hitler — and once wanted to name an album after the Nazi leader.

A business executive who worked for West, who now goes by Ye, told CNN that the artist created a hostile work environment, in part through his “obsession” with Hitler.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/27/entertainment/kanye-west-hitler-album/index.html

11 minutes ago, TheHowieLama said:

Several people who were once close to the artist formerly known as Kanye West told CNN that he has long been fascinated by Adolf Hitler — and once wanted to name an album after the Nazi leader.

A business executive who worked for West, who now goes by Ye, told CNN that the artist created a hostile work environment, in part through his “obsession” with Hitler.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/10/27/entertainment/kanye-west-hitler-album/index.html

Woke as fuck 

The executive left his position and reached a settlement with West and some of his companies over workplace complaints, including harassment, which CNN has reviewed. The former executive asked not to be named due to a confidentiality agreement and fear of retribution by West.

Van Lathan from TMZ also reported similar.

1 hour ago, Skidfingers McGonical said:

While it may be true, I am always wary about the use of the phrase ‘several people’ when reports come out. It’s the same as “One official source” if it’s something as serious as Anti-semitism, put your name to the quotes. Don’t be a shithouse and hide. 

Do we have his entrance music? I always assumed an Eminem track or maybe "people use foodbanks when they have mobile phones and luxuries" 

4 hours ago, No2 said:

*books trip to ibiza

• Upvote 1

Let twitter just be the open cesspit. If people want to dip in then by all means. I dont care who owns it, who is on it, what ignorance is being displayed.  The only time it genuinely bothers me is when the news handpicks random twitter users opinions to back their own agenda like some cherry picked imbeciles opinion is evidence of mainstream thought. Fuck the ship twitter and all who sail in her.