You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• 2 weeks later...
30 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

Nothing on Kanye?  Nope. 

I saw a screenshot of a horrendously anti-Semitic tweet earlier. I was going to post it here, but I thought it was so grotesque and obvious that it must be a fake; I was going to check, but then a load of annoying shit started happening in North London and I got distracted.

Has he been hoofed off Twitter yet?

6 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I saw a screenshot of a horrendously anti-Semitic tweet earlier. I was going to post it here, but I thought it was so grotesque and obvious that it must be a fake; I was going to check, but then a load of annoying shit started happening in North London and I got distracted.

Has he been hoofed off Twitter yet?

Didn't he say something vile anti-semitic then claim he can't be anti-semitic because there are black jewish people? The fella is a horrible cunt. 

1 hour ago, Nelly-Matip said:

You can still see his posts etc, but his Twitter and Instagram have been “locked” apparently. 

Rightly so. They just need to stop the cunt making shit trabs now and all will be well. 

https://www.theguardian.com/music/2022/oct/09/kanye-west-ye-instagram-twitter-accounts-locked-antisemitic-posts

He is the one who does those horrendous yeezes?

1 hour ago, Nelly-Matip said:

Rightly so. They just need to stop the cunt making shit trabs now and all will be well. 

Sneaker and apparel maker Adidas said Thursday it is reviewing its relationship with the outspoken Kanye West.

“After repeated efforts to privately resolve the situation, we have taken the decision to place the partnership under review. We will continue to co-manage the current product during this period,” the company said in a statement.

Always been a wanker, not totally shocking to see his long-term conspiracist mindset fall to anti-semitism. Should be 'yeeted' off the platform but, as said, he won't be. A few contracts revoked and a time-out probably. 

Conservatives, dickhead. They're the ones that benefit from it.

Ruined Estelle's best song and all.

17 minutes ago, Pidge said:

Always been a wanker, not totally shocking to see his long-term conspiracist mindset fall to anti-semitism. Should be 'yeeted' off the platform but, as said, he won't be. A few contracts revoked and a time-out probably. 

Not so much a dog whistle as a full canine orchestra.

The thing is, Kanye has an excuse - he's mentally ill. The thousands of people agreeing with him is the worrying part.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Is that standalone tweet anti-semitic? What am I missing? 

He's said other shit that shows him up to be a cunt but the replies to that seem a bit weird 

That's the follow-up tweet. The bad* one was deleted by twitter for violating the CoC.

*Like, Wiley bad.

9 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

If it's that bad then he's an even bigger anti-semitic cunt than I thought. 

Maybe I'm forgetting how bad Wiley was with that rant. But certainly, Kanye's doesn't leave much room for doubt about how much of a cunt he is. Bipolar or no.

8 hours ago, Pidge said:

What the fuck is 'yeeted?' Is it English?