You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

As ray wilkins (no capital letters again) says "my word" your one boring guy, was that even meant to be funny?

then (no capital) again your only 25 so the word fanny is probably still amusing to you and your mate

sure correct me, while i make you look like a complete dickhead and out smart you with witt

each to their, they're, thy own

but why hasnt your user name got a capital letter?! dont go commiting suicide bro, its to late

you make this to easy at times

:whistle:

I'm sorry, but this is like shooting shark in a teacup.

You obviously exist on a higher plane of consciousness than mortals, so I'll take my cue and bow to your witt (sic) and splendour.

Licenses for the internet now!

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:whistle:

I'm sorry, but this is like shooting shark in a teacup.

You obviously exist on a higher plane of consciousness than mortals, so I'll take my cue and bow to your witt (sic) and splendour.

Licenses for the internet now!

I'm glad you gave up before you were made to look anymore stupid.

Email the owner of the site and get that capital letter inserted at the front of your username or you wont be able to sleep for months

;)

Lets get back to talking about football, this is shit and boring everyone else

It is quite funny how times have changed. Not many years since most couldn't be arsed with the Mickey Mouse Cup. Now we're in dreamland after reaching the final, after playing a pretty close to full strength side throughout the cup campaign, rested from no European action.

Fingers crossed that we can build some momentum now, and not go the way of last seasons League Cup Winner, formwise.

It is quite funny how times have changed. Not many years since most couldn't be arsed with the Mickey Mouse Cup. Now we're in dreamland after reaching the final, after playing a pretty close to full strength side throughout the cup campaign, rested from no European action.

Fingers crossed that we can build some momentum now, and not go the way of last seasons League Cup Winner, formwise.

We were happy in 2005!

I remember being well chuffed beating Watford, we would have settled for that. We would have finished 4th as well if we had of settled for the Milk Cup. Just because that season ended on such a high shouldn't disguise how we felt after Watford.

I've always held this cup in high regard and we always should of.

Former managers didnt put much stock in it but I'm glad The King has and he's been rewarded

Rome started with one brick after all

4 out of the last five managers reached the final!

We aren't in Europe, so Kenny has one big advantage over Rafa, Ged and Roy (Evans) in that regard.

He did my fucking head in when he came on...jogging around and didn't seem to give a shit. Fuck him right off.

Same here. In the build up to the last shot by Aguero right at the end, Carroll let Hart almost reach the halfway line with the ball. He was just strolling as if he was walking his dog