You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

When are we likely to get definitive stadium news?

Nathanzx

I heard some fans been receiving emails,offering a free look around at the new stand, food included. Presumably to perfect the corporate machine. Don't know much else but I said I'm interested if someone can get me in. Be good to look around.

I once went in the Shankly suite. Actually I should refer to it as the 'Shankly suite'. YEP they were corporate tickets my dad got from work, but we are both die hards, and locals.

Full of cunts, the meal was a soggy plate of chips and some 'meat', the staff were really rude, and people talked rugby around us.

There was a memorial display on the Kop, two flames and a 96, they were asking loudly what it was all about.

Keep it.

FRIDAY 26TH AUGUST AND MONDAY 29TH AUGUST

VIEW THIS EMAIL ONLINE. CHANGE YOUR SUBSCRIPTION PREFERENCES HERE

Liverpool FC

Experience Anfield’s Main Stand

First Ahead of the 16/17 Season

Get your tickets now to one of two free test events at Anfield on Friday 26th August or Monday 29th August.

Be the first to experience some of the new Main Stand facilities before the first home game, enjoy concourse entertainment, sample food from new menus and enjoy on the pitch activity from LFC Academy players and the Ladies team, as they are put through their paces in open training sessions.

Both events have been organised to support the Club in completing the general safety certificate process, which ensures that the building is ready to host the first home game of the 2016/17 season. Each event will close with a controlled evacuation where fans will be guided towards exits by stewards as part of the approval process for the new stand opening.

Tickets are available from 10.00am on Friday 12th August, in the following priority order on a first come first served basis, subject to availability.

Main Stand Season Ticket Holders from 10.00am, Friday 12th August

All Season Ticket Holders and LFC Official Members from 10.00am Monday 15th August

If any tickets remain, tickets will be available to all supporters from 10.00am Tuesday 16th August, subject to availability.

Supporters can select up to a maximum of four tickets per person subject to availability. We would encourage supporters to choose tickets for ONLY one of the dates available.

Friday 26th August - 7pm - 8.45pm, with on-pitch activity from Liverpool FC Academy under 18’s players

Monday 29th August - 2pm - 3.45pm, with on-pitch activity from Liverpool FC Academy under 23’s and Liverpool FC Ladies players

For more information click here and for FAQs please click here

XTRA

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

YOUTUBE

GOOGLE+

#THEKOP

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

Liverpool Football Club and Athletic Grounds Limited is a company registered in England and Wales with the following details: Company Number: 35668 VAT Registration No: 325 1957 56 Registered Office: Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 0TH. Trading Office: Anfield Road, Liverpool, L4 0TH To contact us visit: http://www.liverpoolfc.com/contact

http://www.liverpoolfc.com/tickets/tickets-availability?utm_source=Email(10Aug16)&utm_medium=Email%20Link&utm_content=Hospitality&utm_campaign=Main%20Stand%20Test%20Event%20STHMembers%20Version&spMailingID=52031960&spUserID=MTMwODc5NDA5NjMzS0&spJobID=981757988&spReportId=OTgxNzU3OTg4S0

Last link is one that gets you to page to get them...

Stick another 10k on the kop and 6 on the Annie Road and we'll be sound then

Took this from the Echo comment section in regards to the ARE being expanded!

"Even if you're not a Liverpool supporter, you have to admit: Architecturally it's awe inspiring and this is only Phase 1, I'm informed phase 2 would have started immediately if Liverpool would have reached the CL, however this will begin shortly, I'm told Christmas will be the beginning of the next stage, YNWA"

Took this from the Echo comment section in regards to the ARE being expanded!

"Even if you're not a Liverpool supporter, you have to admit: Architecturally it's awe inspiring and this is only Phase 1, I'm informed phase 2 would have started immediately if Liverpool would have reached the CL, however this will begin shortly, I'm told Christmas will be the beginning of the next stage, YNWA"

We don't have planning permission for phase 2.

Just a way for fat joe to fund Evertons nice deals

You take that back, without him we wouldn't have got the Hillsborough Memorial  outside the new stand and they wouldn't have named the lead up to the stadium 96 Avenue, he's a national treasure.

Well if you listen to him anyway.

Liverpool Mayor Joe Anderson added: “When our ambitious plans for the regeneration of Anfield were launched, I indicated then that there should be a new and fitting tribute to the Hillsborough victims, survivors and families.

"Anfield is the spiritual home of the 96, and the naming of the Avenue in their memory is an ideal way for the global footballing family to remember them and to remember their families’ long fight for truth and justice.”

Outline Planning Permission

Application for outline planning permission with all matters reserved Town and Country Planning Act 1990

The Application for Outline Planning Permission form is generally used to find out, at an early stage, whether or not a proposal is likely to be approved by the planning authority, before any substantial costs are incurred.

This type of planning application allows fewer details about the proposal to be submitted. These details may be agreed following a “reserved matters” application at a later stage.

Reserved matters can include:

• appearance - aspects of a building or place which affect the way it looks, including the exterior of the development

• means of access - covers accessibility for all routes to and within the site, as well as the way they link up to other roads and pathways outside the site

• landscaping - the improvement or protection of the amenities of the site and the area and the surrounding area, this could include planting trees or hedges as a screen

• layout - includes buildings, routes and open spaces within the development and the way they are laid out in relations to buildings and spaces outside the development

• scale - includes information on the size of the development, including the height, width and length of each proposed building

While some applications are straightforward and a decision can be made by the planning authority without detailed information, other proposals may need more information to be provided. Your local authority will ask you to provide further details if it is necessary.

It is a good idea to talk to the local authority about how much information might need to be included before you submit your planning application.

Once outline planning permission has been granted, a ’reserved matters’ application must be made within three years of the consent (or a lesser period if specified by a condition on the original outline approval). The details of the application must be in accord with the outline approval, including any conditions attached to the permission.

It is often helpful to discuss your proposal with your local authority before you send in your application – this is known as ’pre-application advice’. Your local authority will normally have details of how to go about this on its website.