You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

In summary:

The things I support about Trump

1. He has expressed a desire to stop interfering in the middle east unnecessarily

His first approved military operation took place in Yemen last week and led to the deaths of over two dozen civilians, including an 8 year American born girl who spent two hours dying from a bullet wound in her neck.

Spastic.

So I'll add a bit more to that before you go full on retard.

A targeted raid on specific identifiable terrorists in a country which has given permission for such attacks ex ante is a completely different ball game to flying in and dropping bombs on an entire country with the hope of installing a whole new leadership eg Iraq, Afghanistan. Having said that, if he continues to attempt these raids at a large enough frequency without getting beneficial results I may take my support for this point back. You see when the facts change my opinions change too - I don't know how entrenched self pity individuals like you work.

3. That's certainly one was of putting it. Him filling his cabinet positions with people ranging from religious crusaders to racists is certainly not politically correct, it's fucking insane though. Appointments like DeVos and Sessions are an extension of his rally against the supposed 'politically correct' environment we're living in; they represent a group Trump feels has been marginalised from the US.  The fact that they're highly unqualified and hold batshit crazy views are merely a price he's willing to pay.  

4. This is a man who in December praised Duerte's method for dealing with the Phillipine's drug problems - a leader who has boasted about personally killing criminals and has sent more to death. He has also appointed Sessions as his Attorney General, a man who yearns for the return of Reagan's policy of a war against drugs. I can't imagine Trump's policy against drugs is going to be particularly enlightening. 

3. So I'll admit I don't know enough about the individuals you've quoted (ie their background, beliefs, history on policy etc) to have a view on what you've said. The proof will be in the policies to come.

4. To me it sounds like he wants to wage war on drugs in the right way ie on the actual supply coming out of Mexico. If he can do that I reckon it will help US citizens. Again, the proof will be in the actual policies.

1. He has expressed a desire to stop interfering in the middle east unnecessarily

OBAMA TOOK THIS DIRECTION AND ASSAD IS STILL THERE WITH THE RUSSIANS  CALLING THE SHOTS

TRYING TO PROVOKE IRAN ISN'T "NOT INTERFERING"

2. He has labeled Islamic terrorism as Islamic terrorism

SIMPLISTIC ANSWER TO INTRICATE PROBLEM,  HE IS ALIENATING MILLIONS OF PEACEFUL MUSLIMS AND DOING THE TERRORISTS RECRUITMENT JOB BRILLIANTLY

3. He isn't politically correct

THERE IS PC AND THERE'S TRUMP.  SLAGGING OFF WOMEN , JUDGES , THE DISABLED AND ALMOST ANYONE THAT DISAGREES WITH HIM IS PATHETIC AND REALLY QUITE DANGEROUS ,

4. He wants to stop his country wasting their live

THE MAN IS A SOCIOPATH WITH NARCISSISTIC TENDENCIES, TRUST ME HE DOESN'T HAVE A SHRED OF EMPATHY OR CONCERN FOR THE WELL- BEING OF ANY OTHER BEING IN THE PLANET

1. I don't care about Assad still being there. I don't want to to involve ourselves in the middle east to such an extent that we place our choice of leader on the throne. Isn't that what the ultra left believe in as well? They must surely agree with that too. 

2. Bullshit. 

3. Don't agree that he's done most of those things you claim.

4. Maybe he doesn't. But his policies are the measure.

So I'll add a bit more to that before you go full on retard.

A targeted raid on specific identifiable terrorists in a country which has given permission for such attacks ex ante is a completely different ball game to flying in and dropping bombs on an entire country with the hope of installing a whole new leadership eg Iraq, Afghanistan. Having said that, if he continues to attempt these raids at a large enough frequency without getting beneficial results I may take my support for this point back. You see when the facts change my opinions change too - I don't know how entrenched self pity individuals like you work.

"The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families,"

“Now I said it for economic reasons,” Trump said while introducing Representative Mike Pompeo, his pick to lead the agency. “But if you think about it, Mike, if we kept the oil, you probably wouldn’t have ISIS because that’s where they made their money in the first place, so we should have kept the oil. But, okay, maybe we’ll have another chance.”

Oh aye, he's a real dove.

• Upvote 1

Having Bannon, a white supremacist who believes in an 80-100 year cycle cataclysmic event to regenerate America and the world pulling the strings is a pretty big negative. As is having an education secretary who has bought her way into the role and believes in creationism, two pretty big negatives you've forgotten.

Actively and wilfully denying basic corroborated factual information and declaring it as fake news is also a pretty big drawback.

Good shout- the education secretary from what I've read is a bad move. So probably add that to the list of what I don't like.

Just on point number 4, it was the CIA and government that got most of them on drugs well crack anyway ( if you were black) and when they admitted it, covered it up with Monica lewinski (however its spelt) giving noshes out ...

You can't force people on drugs though (and yes I've seen the documentary 13th).

"The other thing with the terrorists is you have to take out their families, when you get these terrorists, you have to take out their families. They care about their lives, don't kid yourself. When they say they don't care about their lives, you have to take out their families,"

“Now I said it for economic reasons,” Trump said while introducing Representative Mike Pompeo, his pick to lead the agency. “But if you think about it, Mike, if we kept the oil, you probably wouldn’t have ISIS because that’s where they made their money in the first place, so we should have kept the oil. But, okay, maybe we’ll have another chance.”

Oh aye, he's a real dove.

He's saying given we already went into Iraq, the strategic move would have been to secure the oil away from potential terrorists. Surely you understand the nuanced difference between doing action B given activity A has already occurred? But if he could start again he has said that wouldn't even do A (ie Iraq war).  

He's saying given we already went into Iraq, the strategic move would have been to secure the oil away from potential terrorists. Surely you understand the nuanced difference between doing action B given activity A has already occurred? But if he could start again he has said that wouldn't even do A (ie Iraq war).  

No, he said they should have taken the oil. Like literally steal the resources of a sovereign nation and horde it all to themselves.

He justified this by saying 'to the victor goes the spoils.'

Please continue to contort yourself by justifying the words and actions of a raving madman though.

No, he said they should have taken the oil. Like literally steal the resources of a sovereign nation and horde it all to themselves.

He justified this by saying 'to the victor goes the spoils.'

Please continue to contort yourself by justifying the words and actions of a raving madman though.

You clearly have no verbal reasoning skills. Continue to celebrate your self sense of false righteousness.

1. I don't care about Assad still being there. I don't want to to involve ourselves in the middle east to such an extent that we place our choice of leader on the throne. Isn't that what the ultra left believe in as well? They must surely agree with that too. 

2. Bullshit. 

3. Don't agree that he's done most of those things you claim.

4. Maybe he doesn't. But his policies are the measure.

Are you The Chap by any chance