You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Allan

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest TK-421

Looks like I timed moving somewhere with a shitty speed just right! They do have Infinity here now but there's no way I'm signing up with BT, pure evil.

Without having to bore the life out of you Popper or anyobdy else what do you mean by shit hit detection and are there any real tell tale signs during a game aside from the obvious ones !!!

For me mate. I find when I hit them. They don't die. Four or five bullets into the midsection and they still run like Usain bolt.

• 2 weeks later...

The way to deal with lag cheats is get the grenade launcher out. It's not as good as MW2 and takes two shots a lot of the time now but the first shot acts pretty much as a stun grenade just throw the second one at the same spot and it wipes them out.

There's an art to the grenade launcher and it lets you get at bad campers because you don't need to get in the line of sight to kill them.

The way to deal with lag cheats is get the grenade launcher out. It's not as good as MW2 and takes two shots a lot of the time now but the first shot acts pretty much as a stun grenade just throw the second one at the same spot and it wipes them out.

There's an art to the grenade launcher and it lets you get at bad campers because you don't need to get in the line of sight to kill them.

I find the first doesn't kill. And the reload time for the second means I'm dead before I fire the second.

I find the first doesn't kill. And the reload time for the second means I'm dead before I fire the second.

It's good for killing Campy McCamperson in the main house in resistence, what's everyone's favourite map ?? I'm not sold on the new one's, particularly Piazza but do like Over watch. Overall I'd say Mission or Dome, PP90 mania.

Guest TK-421

I like all of the new ones but am not arsed about Piazza.

From the main maps I'd say Mission and Bakaara. Arkaden is very well designed. Interchange is a load of poop.

I like all of the new ones but am not arsed about Piazza.

From the main maps I'd say Mission and Bakaara. Arkaden is very well designed. Interchange is a load of poop.

i HATE iNTERCHANGE, DESPISE IT AND WHEN i WAS LOOKING AT MY PRINT OUT YESTERDAY OF K/D RATIO PER MAP IT WAS LAST, CARBON WAS TOP.

It's good for killing Campy McCamperson in the main house in resistence, what's everyone's favourite map ?? I'm not sold on the new one's, particularly Piazza but do like Over watch. Overall I'd say Mission or Dome, PP90 mania.

I love Dome. I was hoping to see a few old ones return like terminal and Wastelands.