You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

1 hour ago, Poor Scouser T said:

Hope they are gone for a generation and every newborn becomes a red. Their fan base will consist of 70 year olds reliving the glory days of finishing 7th under Moyes.

Have you seen that video and dad, his two sons and the grandad doing that pathetic Richarlison dance? "Yes Richieeee lad" there will be bitter cunts around for a long time yet. 

1 hour ago, Harry Squatter said:

Yep. The other 25 percent either support other clubs or aren't arsed.

They still rely on some blag merchant on Twitter who posted a fake link to a non existent paywall for the Guardian which he stated that when Covid restricted games started there was only a small percentage of local Liverpool fans who had season tickets. As the Covid restrictions were by area and travel between parts of the country was restricted he made out all our London and Cornwall based fans were barred from attending.

Even though he's laughing at everyone getting in a massive argument about it and admitted he made it all up, loads of Evertonians still quote it as gospel and completely ignore their own stadium survey. 

Bitter Blert "They all attacked Alan Smiths ambulance after he left Anfield with a broken leg"

Alan Smith "No they didn't"

Bitter Blert "They did lad what are you on about, Riise twatted you with a cricket bat and as usual the ref did fuck all lad" 

Alan Smith "No he didn't, it was an accident"

Bitter Blert "He fucking did lad then they all ran out the ground and tried to get in the ambulance and kill you lad"

Bitter Blert "They fucking did lad they put road-blocks up and started burning cars out, one threw a grenade through the ambulance window and blew up the two paramedics lad"

Alan Smith "No they didn't, the paramedics took me safely to the hospital where they treated my leg so I could make a full recovery"

Bitter Blert "Yeah but when you got there a kopite went round turning all the gas taps on in the hospital, 32 babies died in the maternity ward and they tried to set fire to you while you were being operated on"

Alan Smith "That didn't happen"

Bitter Blert "Klopp slide tackles Kenyan marathon runners" 

• Like 2
  • Haha 14
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, Vincent Vega said:

Surely they will be warned by the PL that there will be severe consequences if they invade the pitch after what happened against Palace last year with players and Vieira attacked by their thug element. I’d be leaking to the press threats of points deductions for this and next season if anything happens. Just say this applies to all clubs, at both the bottom and top of the league, as City disgraced themselves as well.

Or better yet, don't forewarn them, let it happen and THEN take the points off them.

• Upvote 6

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Have you seen that video and dad, his two sons and the grandad doing that pathetic Richarlison dance? "Yes Richieeee lad" there will be bitter cunts around for a long time yet. 

Bitter Blert "They all attacked Alan Smiths ambulance after he left Anfield with a broken leg"

Bitter Blert "They did lad what are you on about, Riise twatted you with a cricket bat and as usual the ref did fuck all lad" 

Alan Smith "No he didn't, it was an accident"

Bitter Blert "He fucking did lad then they all ran out the ground and tried to get in the ambulance and kill you lad"

Bitter Blert "They fucking did lad they put road-blocks up and started burning cars out, one threw a grenade through the ambulance window and blew up the two paramedics lad"

Alan Smith "No they didn't, the paramedics took me safely to the hospital where they treated my leg so I could make a full recovery"

Bitter Blert "Yeah but when you got there a kopite went round turning all the gas taps on in the hospital, 32 babies died in the maternity ward and they tried to set fire to you while you were being operated on"

Alan Smith "That didn't happen"

Bitter Blert "Klopp slide tackles Kenyan marathon runners" 

The younger bitters will just blame everything on Heysel for the next 30 years and tell their kids the reason they never got to see them win anything was because their Dads told them about Heysel and how the redshite caused it all. 

It's like some Tribal elders telling the youngsters in the village about their heritage. 

7 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

The younger bitters will just blame everything on Heysel for the next 30 years and tell their kids the reason they never got to see them win anything was because their Dads told them about Heysel and how the redshite caused it all. 

It's like some Tribal elders telling the youngsters in the village about their heritage. 

"39 Italians lad 39 Italians" I'd love to have smacked that little tit 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Harry Squatter said:

Trophies crossing the park with monotonous regularity?. Only 15 trophies in their entire existence. They just tell themselves so many lies and just repeat them until it becomes fact in their minds. 

We have won 15 trophies League,FA,League Cup,UEFA Cup,Champions League,UEFA super Cup, World club Cup since 2000/01

13 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I sent the Norwegian on the wrong bus, and with that a big cheer went up all round Goodison

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 3

Thanks for posting that link to Nicky Campbell’s show. What an embarrassment. Luckily for her he didn’t know enough about the city to know that she couldn’t live so close to BMD, Goodison and Anfield to see what happens at each ground.

3 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Thanks for posting that link to Nicky Campbell’s show. What an embarrassment. Luckily for her he didn’t know enough about the city to know that she couldn’t live so close to BMD, Goodison and Anfield to see what happens at each ground.

She also said she's been in town when Everton were playing so she isn't a proper blue because she's not at the game. 

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I saw him the other day crossing the road in the Swan. He was wearing jeans and a suit jacket. Probably Armani. 39 Armanis lad. 39 Fuckin Armanis lad.

Ha did you? Mate no chance I could keep my mouth shut if I saw him and knew it was him. 

10 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Ha did you? Mate no chance I could keep my mouth shut if I saw him and knew it was him. 

He was crossing over by the HSBC and I thought it looked like him. Drove past him at the lights and realised it was him. Surprised he stopped at the red man telling him not to cross over.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

He was crossing over by the HSBC and I thought it looked like him. Drove past him at the lights and realised it was him. Surprised he stopped at the red man telling him not to cross over.

runover-kid.gif

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

I saw him the other day crossing the road in the Swan. He was wearing jeans and a suit jacket. Probably Armani. 39 Armanis lad. 39 Fuckin Armanis lad.

Probably been to score from a dealer at Baden House....39 ozs lad, fucking 39 ozs lad...

2 minutes ago, an tha said:

Probably been to score from a dealer at Baden House....39 ozs lad, fucking 39 ozs lad...

"I came to spend the afternoon slaggin' the red shite off lad what do you mean you've got polly?"

"I sell I sell"

"Oh fuck this I thought you said Heysel, I'm off" 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pete said:

Whenever I visit Liverpool to meet up with mates, any football shirts I see are always red.  

Sad bastard that I am, when I briefly moved back to the city a few years ago I actually counted footie shirts on the first day. It wasn't even a match day but I counted 41 LFC shirts and caps before seeing the first scruff in blue.

1 minute ago, Jarvinja Ilnow said:

Sad bastard that I am, when I briefly moved back to the city a few years ago I actually counted footie shirts on the first day. It wasn't even a match day but I counted 41 LFC shirts and caps before seeing the first scruff in blue.

And he was a r*ngers fan 

1 hour ago, Lee909 said:

I sent the Norwegian on the wrong bus, and with that a big cheer went up all round Goodison

It will be like the end of Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome where the tribal elder kids have to tell the young kids how the nuclear war happened.

"Yeah, they all messed up and they all dead now, it was all down to der redshite"

tumblr_22fefe88fdc556d2437a752ffabd9141_96348109_540.gif

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, an tha said:

Yeah lad that is because all the redshite are full kit whoppers, walking round in their kits and that - evertonians wear all the boss gear, dead smart like The North Face and that, lad...

Lonsdale Biplane Max, lad.

19 hours ago, Creator Supreme said:

One man and his dog at Anfield pre-Shanks!!!!

My arl fella must have been the one man then, don't know who the dog belonged to.

The daft bitter cunt!

My mum always went with my old man, how come she doesn’t get a mention? Blueshite sexism??