You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

7 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

My mate sent me a Pompey tracksuit training top the other day. Pissed up from their celebrations so wanted me to feel part of it. Tried it on and it looks boss then Baxendale piped up from the kitchen “Walk the dog in it you’ll look like one of us” 

Great 

Now I'm imagining the kinky shit she gets you to do, like putting her in a headlock and wiping snot in her hair.

Mind you, it's no surprise if a Bluenose is into masochistic shit.

2 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Now I'm imagining the kinky shit she gets you to do, like putting her in a headlock and wiping snot in her hair.

Mind you, it's no surprise if a Bluenose is into masochistic shit.

“Don’t you swear at my wife” 

“And don’t pick your nose” 

“I wasn’t picking it I was scratching it” 

1 minute ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Here's the difference; imagine anyone on GOT saying they like a red top.

Haha I know. “Lads for a full Benfica kit on the wall pushing rat” 

“Babe we’re in Lisbon on holiday don’t kick off” 

“Shut up big nose” 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Good god. They're singing "you lost the league at goodison park" whilst playing Luton away. It's going to get an airing in every game, every season isn't it, despite the fact it's not true. Fucking hell I hope they go bust. I will laugh myself into a coma. 

1 hour ago, Redder Lurtz said:

Good god. They're singing "you lost the league at goodison park" whilst playing Luton away. It's going to get an airing in every game, every season isn't it, despite the fact it's not true. Fucking hell I hope they go bust. I will laugh myself into a coma. 

Didn’t know Luton were challenging for the title. 

4 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

They were also singing “we played the shite on a Wednesday night and they hardly touched the ball.”

Referencing a game in which we had 77% possession. 

At least 77% of their songs tonight were about us. “We don’t care what der redshite say….” Fucking maniacs 

17 minutes ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

They were also singing “we played the shite on a Wednesday night and they hardly touched the ball.”

I think it's "we hardly touched the ball" isn't it?

12 hours ago, Nelly-Szoboszlai said:

I was about to come & question this. I thought that’s what they were signing.

They’d be better singing “They did fuck all with the ball….”.

Still hardly the dominance we showed in our version of that song…

IMG_1441.jpeg

IMG_1442.jpeg

On 03/05/2024 at 08:21, Bjornebye said:

My mate sent me a Pompey tracksuit training top the other day. Pissed up from their celebrations so wanted me to feel part of it. Tried it on and it looks boss then Baxendale piped up from the kitchen “Walk the dog in it you’ll look like one of us” 

Great 

She’s made you bone her wearing it hasn’t she. 

19 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

I think these guys have proved themselves as suitable owners now.

Can just imagine another Everton first, first team to have a player repossessed 

I'm pretty sure they would.be over the moon to have that Beto repossessed otherwise they have to pay about £40m for him this summer

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

They're genuinely getting an escape avoiding these. They'll be in administration before next season starts I reckon. 

And they’ll probably come out of administration smelling of roses unfortunately. With new owners, no debt and a new stadium.  

52 minutes ago, aws said:

And they’ll probably come out of administration smelling of roses unfortunately. With new owners, no debt and a new stadium.  

Not a chance. They'll lose the stadium in administration, unless a new owner pays off in full MSP and media and image rights or whatever they're called. My view is they'll get new owners, relatively clear of debt, but some carpet baggers will own their stadium and charge them top rent.