You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

In years to come every arl blue will be telling their grandkids that they helped build the stadium, every season ticket holder hod carrying bricks, describing the event similar to the building of the great pyramids (probably will take as long from inception to completion)

Its the Peoples club.

Plans to let the local Scouts and Cubs paint the new ground.

Local primary schools will take it turns to throw bags of grass seed to make the pitch.

The goal nets are being knitted at the Old Folks home.

Built with their bare hands lid

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

In years to come every arl blue will be telling their grandkids that they helped build the stadium, every season ticket holder hod carrying bricks, describing the event similar to the building of the great pyramids (probably will take as long from inception to completion)

Ifithadnebinpharaoh.

Nile Rameses Giza Tutankhamun.

6 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

All is not well. This season is going to be wonderful.

I love to see the comments harking back to how much they miss him. I mean, in our dark days I've missed Gerrard, Alonso, Torres, Suarez... never someone of Carsley's "calibre".

• Upvote 1

On 16/07/2022 at 20:44, tokyojoe said:

Slight amusement this afternoon. In my local (Hertfordshire), walked in and the lad behind the bar says did you see that Everton fan. Me, no.

Anyway said bluenose appears in the bar wearing one of their away kits. Some daft white thing. He spots me with an LFC shirt on, keeps glaring but said nothing. I was waiting for some comment. 

Anyway, just said to the lad (Chelsea fan but 100% sound) behind the bar, can't we have him pickled and put in a jar?

We do need a village sign here.

What Liverpool shirt were you wearing?

I was in the car earlier and they had Andy gray on talking about them. He's not worried about Richie La going, as apparently his goals at the end of the season masked the fact he's not right. Funny how it was his goals that kept them up before he joined spurs. The important think Gray says it's how Frankie DeTory spends the 60m that counts. Hahaha. It's all too funny. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I love to see the comments harking back to how much they miss him. I mean, in our dark days I've missed Gerrard, Alonso, Torres, Suarez... never someone of Carsley's "calibre".

The Lee Carsley years- out now on DVD and Boo-Ray. Tune into BBC Wales tonight for a chance to win a copy.