You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

SteveO just can't get his round VVD. All these have been posted within the last hour!!'n

It's beyond deluded to think a player would hold a strong preference to play for liverpool over city or Chelsea.

Folk have been sectioned for less. Honestly, that is utterly mental.

How would Liverpool doing their usual thang scupper a bidding war between city and Chelsea? They just aren't interested. Cos he isn't very good. You seem awfully concerned about defending his ability. Any particular reason

Keane is better. If Keane was called van Kenen and had a silly haircut he'd have cost about £80

It's noticeable that none of the big 4 have come in for him and literally no interest outside England. Barcelona scouts probably don't even know his name.

Bang average.

Flavour of the month. If he was white, English and had a normal haircut he'd be called Harry McGuire. Bang average.

VVD isn't very good and what's more I think even he knows it. It's why he signed the contract and why he's so desperate to leave now. He knows his star will fade and that this is last chance to sign for a club who'll pay him more money than the saints.

Now Keita aint joining I think they'll spend the coutinho money on this guy and if they do it'll be hilarious.

SteveO just can't get his round VVD. All these have been posted within the last hour!!'n

It's beyond deluded to think a player would hold a strong preference to play for liverpool over city or Chelsea.

Folk have been sectioned for less. Honestly, that is utterly mental.

How would Liverpool doing their usual thang scupper a bidding war between city and Chelsea? They just aren't interested. Cos he isn't very good. You seem awfully concerned about defending his ability. Any particular reason

Keane is better. If Keane was called van Kenen and had a silly haircut he'd have cost about £80

It's noticeable that none of the big 4 have come in for him and literally no interest outside England. Barcelona scouts probably don't even know his name.

Bang average.

Flavour of the month. If he was white, English and had a normal haircut he'd be called Harry McGuire. Bang average.

VVD isn't very good and what's more I think even he knows it. It's why he signed the contract and why he's so desperate to leave now. He knows his star will fade and that this is last chance to sign for a club who'll pay him more money than the saints.

Now Keita aint joining I think they'll spend the coutinho money on this guy and if they do it'll be hilarious.

He is spot on there to be fair. 

Guest Pistonbroke

From the other day. They played them on Thursday I think.

Ah, they drew 1-1 with the mighty Genk today, carpet head scored so no doubt that will make the BBC sporting headlines, unless Lukaku farts. 

My brother-in-law's girlfriend's dad (and breathe...) is a Toffee, from that part of County Road known as Ellesmere Port. She says that she has never seen him celebrate a win. They could win 4-0 and he'd be grumbling about the chances that got away. They had all the Bloos in the family around recently and they were watching Everton on the telly while the brother-in-law was doing other stuff. He walked in and they were 3-0 up. There hadn't been a single cheer from any of them. Bunch of fucking weirdos.

• Upvote 1

My brother-in-law's girlfriend's dad (and breathe...) is a Toffee, from that part of County Road known as Ellesmere Port. She says that she has never seen him celebrate a win. They could win 4-0 and he'd be grumbling about the chances that got away. They had all the Bloos in the family around recently and they were watching Everton on the telly while the brother-in-law was doing other stuff. He walked in and they were 3-0 up. There hadn't been a single cheer from any of them. Bunch of fucking weirdos.

Were we playing and winning at the same time?

• Upvote 3

They don't want to be telly clappers
  • Upvote 1

Winning is Kopite behaviour, lad.

• Upvote 1