You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

I heard this a few days ago, weird if true.

The only truth in it is that Ranieri wants the job. I'd eat my pants if he's actually on any shortlist at the club. If KD doesn't get the job, it had better be someone pretty outstanding stepping in. Ranieri would be underwhelming to the point where he'd be booed at his first home game for taking the job.

I must be in a considerate mood tonight, but why are we even looking for another manager anyway?

We have one in situ, ready made, with more than enough experience, and with a record many would kill for.

So he is 59, and this means what?

Kenny is the right age, of the right stature, and above all else, the right man to do with this club and the lack lustre bunch of so called LFC players we have at the moment, what needs doing.

We do not need some Italian/Spanish/German or whatever young gun, what we need is someone the fans will die for, someone the players will work for, and someone the club is desperate for, to get us back to what made us what we are.

This is Anfield, this is Liverpool FC, this isnt some rich cunts play thing, so sod looking for a replacement, stick with what works, and has always worked, and stick by the one man who has in less than 10 days galvanised a shite squad into something that is now looking half decent.

Kenny Dalglish is the one and only manager we need right now, and if he isnt offered the job full time, then we are no better off than we were in August.

And sentimentality doesnt come into it.

Just look at the way we have played in the few days he has been in charge, sentiment doesnt make players work, great leadership does.

NESV take note

[...] it worked for Roy Hodgson.

What is your definition of 'worked'? I hope it's not getting the job and proving yourself absolutely, fucking clueless at it?

I could throw my hat in the ring as well, but having Anfield shouting my name for England I can live without.

'We do not need some Italian/Spanish/German or whatever young gun, what we need is someone the fans will die for, someone the players will work for, and someone the club is desperate for, to get us back to what made us what we are.

'

Today, 08:52 PM

MOGLET user_offline.gif

Forumite

: 250

reputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_pos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gifreputation_highpos.gif

Re: Ranieri "open to Liverpool move"

I must be in a considerate mood tonight, but why are we even looking for another manager anyway?

We have one in situ, ready made, with more than enough experience, and with a record many would kill for.

So he is 59, and this means what?

Kenny is the right age, of the right stature, and above all else, the right man to do with this club and the lack lustre bunch of so called LFC players we have at the moment, what needs doing.

We do not need some Italian/Spanish/German or whatever young gun, what we need is someone the fans will die for, someone the players will work for, and someone the club is desperate for, to get us back to what made us what we are.

This is Anfield, this is Liverpool FC, this isnt some rich cunts play thing, so sod looking for a replacement, stick with what works, and has always worked, and stick by the one man who has in less than 10 days galvanised a shite squad into something that is now looking half decent.

Kenny Dalglish is the one and only manager we need right now, and if he isnt offered the job full time, then we are no better off than we were in August.

And sentimentality doesnt come into it.

Just look at the way we have played in the few days he has been in charge, sentiment doesnt make players work, great leadership does.

NESV take note

Not the best choice of words...