You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shreddy

Someone that can play as a winger or striker, but that is actually good and proven at being able to do both, and a good CB or LB. Then recall Aquilani and start playing Pacheco too. Two signings, bring one back from on loan.

Actually, if we can somehow make a third, maybe we should look at bringing Hammill back here.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just fuck the deadwood off to the reserves and tell them to get their agents to find them new clubs and if they fuck about with stupid wage demands like greedy bastards treat them like shit and tell them they will never play football again untill they leave this club.That will force there hand and get them out to other clubs on lower wages.Time to make a stand with these fuckwit wage grabbing gits and get hardnosed.This is the only way to get this club moving forward and get the shit out of the way fast.

Someone that can play as a winger or striker, but that is actually good and proven at being able to do both, and a good CB or LB. Then recall Aquilani and start playing Pacheco too. Two signings, bring one back from on loan.

Actually, if we can somehow make a third, maybe we should look at bringing Hammill back here.

NO! No more multi useless players.....

Buy an out-and-out winger AND a goalscoring forward...

No more trying to buy two types of player in one, I've seen enough Babels, Jovanoviches, Kuyts, Coles aso to last me a lifetime....

van der vaart.

what happened with purslow going over to madrid or wherever to sign van der vaart behind rafa's back at the end of last season? was that all BS?

He is neither a winger or a striker. He is a very good attacking player now, he was not at the time you mentioned. Maybe something to do with having the players around him he does now.

I'm sick of players like Poulson Jovanovic Kuyt and Konchesky. Every time they get the ball i know what they'll do with it.

1: A bad first touch

2: Play it sideways

3: losing it will your running because they don't know what they can do with the ball.

4: Have no pace

5: they pass it backwards.

6: Or they just lose it without any reason.

We need to sell at least half our squad.

Kuyt

Konchesky

Poulson ( Can't believe we've signed him)

Jovanovic

Aquilani

Babel

Ngog

Skrtel

Kyrgiakos

Carra ( A legend but i'm sick of his hoofing. so either he accepts being on the bench or he can leave)

Joe cole

And offload some of those reserve players who are just holding off our young players.Players like spearing will never make it here.

Meireles Maxi Aurelio and Lucas are all squad players at best. Yes i know lucas is having a great season but he shouldn't be in our first eleven if we ever want to be a a top 4 team again or even win the title ( may it ever happen in my lifetime).

Senior players who can stay and must stay.

Gerrard

Torres

Reina ( Love him)

Agger.( i think he just needs some more games to get back to his form)

Johnson.( I still think he can do much better then this and his first season with us was great. Remember Stoke Birmingham and a lot more.)

The Youngsters.

Kelly. definitely one for the future

Wilson. We need to give this guy more games. surely he can't do worse then Skrtel..

Ayala. Same with Wilson.

Pacheco. Dani is a great example when your having so many 30 odd players all playing in his favorite role and can't do fuck all and getting 90k a week. Hope we give this lad a chance because he never got one.

Reina

Johnson ???? Agger ?????

???? ?????

???? Gerrard ????

Torres

Subs. Maxi Meireles Lucas Aurelio and some of the other youngsters.