You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Shreddy

Now we need some new players and fast please. So which position would you improve.

Mine is

Centre Back

Left back

Midfield

Right wing

Left wing

A striker to play alongside Torres.

and sell some of those fucking players of ours. Jovanovic Poulson Konchesky and many more.

PS. just a quick question. Since i'm a young supporter i didn't really know our succes in the 80's etc.. but if you could rank this squad with our other squads in our history. is this our worst...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Other than Reina' date=' Agger, Gerrard, Torres and Kelly id sell the fucking lot, bag of shite.[/quote']

What he said.

Jovanovic, Poulsen, Kuyt, Johnson, Skrtel, Babel, N'Gog, Konchesky for starters. We must be spunking a million quid a week in wages on that bunch of shite.

Other than Reina' date='[b'] Agger[/b], Gerrard, Torres and Kelly id sell the fucking lot, bag of shite.

Agger is always injured and is a liability as a result. It's not like he has performed consistently season after season to prove that he is a top class CD and as good as some make out.....due to injury again!

I'd recall Insua and Aquilani (if we can of course).

Good god. Really?

As for bringing in class players. Who the fuck is going to want to come to us in January to fight a relegation battle when they can be larging it at the top of the league with another premiership club or abroad?

Truth of the matter is that most of our players need to fucking grow a set, start performing and get us out of this. "Low on confidence." Get fucked. This is Liverpool Football Club you're playing for. If that's not enough to give you confidence and the will to perform, get the fuck out.

The 1st 10 minutes we were playing the way, I think, Kenny is wanting them to play in the future. You could see the confidence in the passing and the pressing high up the pitch. Once the team realises the other team is gonna have a go they shit themselves and retreat into their shell and play within themselves.

This is all part of what Kenny is going to bring to the club, again. Given a few more weeks and a bit more time on the training pitch I have no doubt that we will see the team regaining the confidence to go toe to toe with these teams on their own turf.

Hes only probably took 3 or 4 training sessions this week. It will have all been a whirlwind this week at Melwood. Given time we will reap the benefits.

Saying all that though I thought Meireles was shocking tonight. Not concerning the goal like, that looked like it was a slip and a bit of indecision to me. I mean his overall play. Very disappointed with him.

I think I will admit I have been naive about our squad but the squad is no were near good enough. Apart from Reina, Carragher, Agger, Lucas, Gerrard and Torres there is no one in the squad that is above average with the exception of the kids showing promise.

We need about 4-6 first team players in all seriousness. But i still have as much faith in kenny as i did a few days ago and maybe we are meant to beat everton at home to get our season going again.

give us some wingers that provide some width and quality crosses, i cant stand watching our "wingers" kuyt, babel, jovanovic, just run around being nothing then passengers.

In the modern game, there ain't no wingers really. Full backs are the wingers basically and they're not delivering.

kuyt (insert more or less the whole fucking lot) essentially is a waste of a player on the pitch.

We need guile and speed in midfield, attacking midfielders and decent fullbacks for starters. Mind you who'd want to play for us at the minute.

I'd give anything to play for the reds but I wouldn't play with that shower. No thanks.

22, English and a solid CB. Better than Skrtel anyway, atleast he can tackle and most of the time head the bloody ball.

Dont the mancs have first refusal on him or something? Yeah Skrtel has not been good at all. Lacks that presence he had when he first came and was our rock with Carragher.

Given a few more weeks and a bit more time on the training pitch I have no doubt that we will see the team regaining the confidence to go toe to toe with these teams on their own turf.

I hear what you're saying CG and I'm going to come across all TomR here (not that that's necessarily a bad thing) but if playing for the greatest team this country has ever seen, under one of the greatest talents ever to come out of this club isn't enough to give them "confidence" they call all fuck off.

Shankly and Paisley will be spinning in their graves at this talk of "Oh, the team is low on confidence". Can you for one minute imagine Shanks putting up with any of that shite?

I'd say to Birmingham, name your price for Johnson and Dann. Proper defensive partnership. No nonsense defenders who can actually defend.

We need pace out wide too. None of these fancy wingers who "cut inside" into "the hole". Proper out and out wingers, pace to burn, who stretch the pitch and can actually beat a man.

We need a presence in the box too. It's a title that I hate, but a fox in the box, if you will. Somebody who scores with his knee/arse from time to time, somebody with the movement and anticipation to be in the box to put the ball away. One who interests me is Giuseppe Rossi from Villarreal.

Adam would be decent too.