You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Blackburn fans offered replacement ‘watching grass grow’ season tickets

AGGERaphobic

Fuge lad, pick your targets. This AGGERaphobic fella seems alright to me. There are some real award winning cunts on here at the moment to hone your skills on, much more deserving of it than him.

Fair enough but he called me a 'full of shit tool' and if there is one thing that really grind my gears, it's being called that.

Plus I was bored and felt like winding someone up, I'll be honest.

Fair enough but he called me a 'full of shit tool' and if there is one thing that really grind my gears, it's being called that.

Plus I was bored and felt like winding someone up, I'll be honest.

Ah away with you, you little full of shit tool scamp that you are.

There are some real deserving targets here at the moment. A couple have gone into the banned bucket over the last couple of weeks, but still plenty to go round.

Ah away with you, you little full of shit tool scamp that you are.

There are some real deserving targets here at the moment. A couple have gone into the banned bucket over the last couple of weeks, but still plenty to go round.

explanation.jpg

I'll get onto the others soon. I have my eye on a couple and have been quietly laying the foundations with little digs here and there preparing for a full on attack.

explanation.jpg

I'll get onto the others soon. I have my eye on a couple and have been quietly laying the foundations with little digs here and there preparing for a full on attack.

The fun is spotting them early and getting in showing them up.

Irishlad was a massive fucking whopper. banned now, but you just missed out on the skirmishes with him and his unravelling as you'd just come back. Another one was mypost, but the entire forum has him tagged for being 'Son of Hermes' now, he's another agenda driven no mark with only about one favourite discussion topic who needs to diversify his cuntishness a bit to give us a break from the main line.

The fun is spotting them early and getting in showing them up.

Irishlad was a massive fucking whopper. banned now, but you just missed out on the skirmishes with him and his unravelling as you'd just come back. Another one was mypost, but the entire forum has him tagged for being 'Son of Hermes' now, he's another agenda driven no mark with only about one favourite discussion topic who needs to diversify his cuntishness a bit to give us a break from the main line.

I'm the one who extracted the vile Racist shit Irishlad spewed during the meltdown. I had a few suspicions about his beliefs and struck during his meltdown to which he bit hard.

I'm the one who extracted the vile Racist shit Irishlad spewed during the meltdown. I had a few suspicions about his beliefs and struck during his meltdown to which he bit hard.

Oh yeah, so you did, that was on the Inter vs Spurs thread. Me and Hamstrung had been prodding and poking for a bit and unravelling the thread. I did suspect for a short time that mypost and Irishlad were the same person trying a double pronged mong attack on us. One being a sniffy, pompous tit and the other being a racist blert, but with exactly the same forum agenda, which was having little in the way of grasping of reality.

The skirmishes had been going on with Irishlad for a bit and we were well rid of that fucking Mongrel.

Oh yeah, so you did, that was on the Inter vs Spurs thread. Me and Hamstrung had been prodding and poking for a bit and unravelling the thread. I did suspect for a short time that mypost and Irishlad were the same person trying a double pronged mong attack on us. One being a sniffy, pompous tit and the other being a racist blert, but with exactly the same forum agenda, which was having little in the way of grasping of reality.

The skirmishes had been going on with Irishlad for a bit and we were well rid of that fucking Mongrel.

When I came back in September, the number of utter cunts seemed to have rocketed on here. There are still quite a few still here as well.

That mypost is a bad dickhead. Just a matter of time before he's gone I think.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense would realise that it was supposed to be % and a mistype but you're a thick cunt.

You miss a % and don't read your post back and I'm the thick cunt. Yeah, alright then.

Yeah, go on, smother me with your superior intellect

Wouldn't take much like.

Well see I was daring you to do it because I felt safe and secure in the knowledge that you couldnt. Does that make sense?

Mate, you're a red, I'm a red and we're squabbling about nothing. When I lurk, I think you speak a lot of sense. Falling out with like minded Scousers is not my prerogative. Sorry lad. Let's bury this hatchet.

Mate, you're a red, I'm a red and we're squabbling about nothing. When I lurk, I think you speak a lot of sense. Falling out with like minded Scousers is not my prerogative. Sorry lad. Let's bury this hatchet.

Spoken with class.