You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mill Financial set for key role in takeover

Dirk

Stolen from RAWK, this is what has me worried

Hicks goes to Mill and says, i can sell this club for blah blah but rbs won't let me, lend me the money to throw them off my back, i'll sell to highest bidder and fling some of it your way. So in reality Hicks still owns the club, but owes mills a 300mil personal loan. That gets around board approval and PL tests. He might not make a profit but he may reduce the loss he takes and mill make a large short term profit, which is what hedge funds are about.

CUNT CUNT CUNT

DIE YOU FUCKING CUNT HICKS

your right hes a cunt... BUT, if this is the case we could still get a good owner. Mill would be shite but if what your saying is right we will never actually be owned by them! we just get new owner and hicks doesnt lose as much cash!

id rather he lost his legs but if this is the way it goes then... it could be worst

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is a scorched earth tactic by Hicks, he knows he's lost, he just intends to do as much damage to the club as possible in my opinion. If we end up in administration and 9 points down, or owned by some edge fund that runs us as badly as he did; he'll get some satisfaction from it the sick deluded fuck wit.

Was that what the whole "Rocket has been fired and Gillett has been hit" nonsense was all about?

im struggling to remember myself,i just remember it was his last post...

theng huang walked away???? this is really grinding my gears now!!!

good then bad,then good,then bad...NESV will buy us,MILL own us....WTF???:wallbutt:

Stolen from RAWK, this is what has me worried

Hicks goes to Mill and says, i can sell this club for blah blah but rbs won't let me, lend me the money to throw them off my back, i'll sell to highest bidder and fling some of it your way. So in reality Hicks still owns the club, but owes mills a 300mil personal loan. That gets around board approval and PL tests. He might not make a profit but he may reduce the loss he takes and mill make a large short term profit, which is what hedge funds are about.

CUNT CUNT CUNT

DIE YOU FUCKING CUNT HICKS

And why would Hicks wait until the last minute to think about this idea?

Personally, I think its bollocks.

My guess is that they will argue that it was worth £300m at the time they gave him the loan but thanks to the hard work of our custodians it has appreciated in value to $1.6 billion.

Reading the injunction document, the $1.6 round about figure is due to them valuing the club at at least $572mil, plus due to insult and injury they are also claiming double this amount for damages, which brings it up to the roughly $1.6 billion. The cunt thinks he's doing a claim with the royal sun alliance for some smackhead stoving the backdoor in.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
And why would Hicks wait until the last minute to think about this idea?

Final roll of the dice?

The whole thing stinks of bullshit, though.

Echo are reporting that Mill might be working for someone else, possibly Huang?

Liverpool Echo - Liverpool FC - News - Mill Financial 'swoop for Reds' - LFC ownership latest

If this is how Huang operates, I would rather he and his people fuck off and rot than own our club. If it's government backed, it would make Morrissey look pretty sage....

I'm going to see how this pans out. If Mill are working for Huang then it is a suck it and see situation as far as the new owner would be concerned. The difference in risk between NESV and Huang owning us is minimal as far as I am concerned right now. Words from either side are worthless without actions, a lesson learned.

If Mill is just a cover for Hicks retaining control, then the scorched Earth policy of just abandoning the club and coming back Fiorentina style and leaving Hicks £300 million + out of pocket might be worthwhile.

Holy shit, Kenny Huang!

Hory shit kenny huang!

Kenny: Now you see, the changing of the worrd is inevitabre!

Broughton: I'm sorry, it's what?

Kenny: Inevit, inevitabre.

Broughton: One more time.

Kenny: [shouts] Inevitabre! Things are inevitabrey going to change! Goddamnit, open your fucking ears!