You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

High Court Date and Time

bri

Dont get why ppl are so excited. Sure we've got rid of the owners but we still have a hell of a load of problems. Languishing in relelgation zone, just got beat by black pool, and no champions league. And on top of that, Our star striker is as fragile as glass, and our attack is lack of creativity.

Not only that, Poulsen is crap, our midfield is crap, and we cant even string a few passes together. To compound to that, our new manager seems to have a losing mentality about him. Also, it's not like we're being sold to a multi rich company and have loads of money for players, Tom W Henry is just average finanically.

We still got a load of problems to solve, so dont get why ppl are so happy so soon.

Spastic

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get that, but the fact remains that we, Liverpool are the biggest club in the world, we belong at the top, and should be at the top. Back in the 80's we were winning leagues and champions leagues, and thats what we should be aiming for now, to win leagues and champions leagues.

And we're currently a long long way from where we should be, a long long way from the top, so Im just saying there's a lot to do still.

I get that, but the fact remains that we, Liverpool are the biggest club in the world, we belong at the top, and should be at the top. Back in the 80's we were winning leagues and champions leagues, and thats what we should be aiming for now, to win leagues and champions leagues.

And we're currently a long long way from where we should be, a long long way from the top, so Im just saying there's a lot to do still.

Shut up and have a drink.

There was no Champions League in the 80's, mate.

Martin might be chaging colours:

"I am absolutely elated, it's a very important day for our club. This will clear the way for the sale, we will have a board meeting this evening and proceed with the sale."

I know it's unlikely but I would be absolutely delighted to have him as the Chairman going forward. His actions on the sale have built a trust with fans that will be almost impossible for any successor to replicate.

All irrelevant, these two would have taken us a LOT lower than we are now, I never thought we'd escape their clutches with such minimal damage all things considered. At the moment I couldn't give 2 shits where we are in the table.

Dont get why ppl are so excited. Sure we've got rid of the owners but we still have a hell of a load of problems. Languishing in relelgation zone, just got beat by black pool, and no champions league. And on top of that, Our star striker is as fragile as glass, and our attack is lack of creativity.

Not only that, Poulsen is crap, our midfield is crap, and we cant even string a few passes together. To compound to that, our new manager seems to have a losing mentality about him. Also, it's not like we're being sold to a multi rich company and have loads of money for players, Tom W Henry is just average finanically.

We still got a load of problems to solve, so dont get why ppl are so happy so soon.

Earned my first neg this year!

I know it's unlikely but I would be absolutely delighted to have him as the Chairman going forward. His actions on the sale have built a trust with fans that will be almost impossible for any successor to replicate.

I've always liked his honesty and the way he's straight talking. If he wasn't a Chelsea fan and didn't have other commitments he'd be an excellent choice.

He seems to have really enjoyed the role, too.

All irrelevant, these two would have taken us a LOT lower than we are now, I never thought we'd escape their clutches with such minimal damage all things considered. At the moment I couldn't give 2 shits where we are in the table.

We have reached the bottom now, and thank fuck for that. 2 more years with these cunts would've made Leeds look like a fairytale.

A song for Sunday from raotl, in response to Hicks 'noise we are dealing with' comment re the protests

So come on feel the noise

We are Shankly's Boys

We get wild wild wild

We get wild wild wild....

Now that is ace, would love to hear that against the shite....

Did you open some of the most fantastic presents you'd ever received on Christmas morning and then complain that it was cold and you hated turkey?

Just a hunch...